Gorilla🥴

The ride was not as long as you thought it would be . As soon as you pulled all you could see was colored lights and loud Music.
You chuckled as you walked up to the door a big guy stood "name " he said gruffly "(y/n) (y/l/n)" I say with a smile. The guy looked down on me and said "you're right on time I'm going to take you to the back Mr.hawks doesn't know your here" I nod my head telling him I was cool with it .
As he walks me around I see lots of pros all of them drinking and singing together it was very enjoyable to watch. As he shows me some stairs I see a woman with big white fluffy bunny ears. She turns to me and smiles " your right on time " she says cheerfully as she hands me a microphone and walks on the stage.
" Today we have a very special guest that hawks will definitely know (y/n)!!" That's when I walked out on the stage . I hear many cheers and "hell yeah " in the crowd of hero's and celebs. I hear the lady lean in and say " The birthday boy is the guy with red wings if you can surprise him , please?" She says with a mischievous grin . I smile and nod my head understanding. I hear the beat start.
"Ooh, I got a body full of liquor With a cocaine kicker and I'm feeling like I'm thirty feet tall "walk to the end of the stage "So lay it down, lay it down"I climbed down from the stage "I got my legs up in the sky With the devil in my eyes Let me hear you say you want it all"
I feel lots of eyes I smirk thinking about what I'm going to do."Say it now, say it now" I say as I lean down trying to act flirtatious.
. "Look what you're doing ,Look what you've done ,But in this jungle you can't run
Cause what I got for you, I promise it's a killa, I'll be banging on your chest, bang bang, gorilla" I pick up my body going to a pro and grabbing his chin and saying "
Ooh, yeah ,You and me, baby, making love like gorillas ,Ooh, yeah ,You and me, baby, making love like gorillas" I say into the mic as I drop his chin walking my way to hawks. I go behind his chair and say into the mic while I'm close to his ear
"Yeah, You got a fistful of my hair ,But I don't look like I'm scared,I'm just smiling, tell you
"Daddy, it's yours".
I get on his side and "Cause you know how I like it you's a dirty little lover"
"If the neighbors call the cops,Call the sheriff, call the SWAT, we don't stop,We keep rocking while they knocking on our door" I say as I lean down and rub against him.
"And I'll be screaming, "Give it to me baby
Give it to me, motherfucker!"" He looked pretty much speechless. "Look what you've done,But in this jungle you can't run,Cause what I got for you, I promise it's a killa,I'll be banging on your chest, bang bang, gorilla" I sang as I sit in his lap facing him. "Ooh, yeah,You and me, baby, making love like gorillas
Ooh, yeah,You and me, baby, making love like gorillas" every face was on you " I bet you never ever felt so,good, so good, I got your body trembling like it should, it should,You'll never be the same, baby, once I'm done with,Yoo-oo-oo-oo-oou, yeah " I sing as I move my hips . "You, you, you..."
I hit my high note hawks looks surprised I can actually hit it in real life.
"Oho, you with me, baby, making love like gorillas, Oh, oh, oh, oh yeah,Yeah, you and me ,baby, we'll be fucking like gorillas,Yeah, yeah, yeah, baby baby, aw, yeah,You and me baby, making love like gorillas"
I move my head down to look him in the eyes .
"Boy, let me take my time, take my time, take my time, babe I just want one smile, want one smile, want one smile,babe,Once I lay besides you, boy , Iwill make you scream,yeah, yeah",Boy let me take my time, take my time, take my time, babe,I just want one smile, want one smile, want one smile, babe,Once I get inside me boy,you will make me scream,yeah, yeah, yeah",Come on ,Yeah, yeah, yeah"
I finish as I look at his lips. I ending up jumping up and walking away making my hips Sway.
Hawks didn't really talk to you at the party it was fun . Until I a video of you and him of out it was everywhere Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, FACEBOOK . You could not help but laugh. But after you seen that guy with toya's eyes you were thinking of him lots . That's when you wrote a song about him. When I was your girl..
~ heyyy its ya hoe Selena soo cheesy I'm sorry 😐 ~