🖤another sad love song🖤

All the kids loved you. It was crazy. But the todoroki could not get off your mind. Shoto never really brushed me off like that before.
I also haven't seen him in a long time though. Too many people were on my mind. When grabbed my things, the door opened. The person who walked in shocked me. Mostly.
"Enji todoroki nice seeing you " I smile at him. I honestly wish he did not come here. " I guess but I came here for something more important...I need you to stay away from shoto he does not need you in his way " I look at his face and pick up my purse and make way for the door. Enji grabs my shoulder Starting a sentence his hands started to freeze. Frostbite. He instantly jerked his hand back Holding it. " Enji, you are a dirty man..." you begin " your family could actually love you if you tried but you still are cold ". Frost travel up his leg making him him shiver little by little.
When you were about at his thighs somebody open the room door. " hmmm hawks...." my cold tone melted in him. He took on the sight in front of him.
(Hawks POV)
Enji had what looked like frostbite on his leg and (y/n) seemed like she was leaving walking right pass me not saying a thing what was her problem today she seems really upset I turned to talk to her but she was gone.
(Y/n) POV
I got out of there as fast as I could. I was looking for shoto I was the only person that knew and definitely needed to talk too. But I looked and look nobody was there I was......alone. Just like when toya left.
Just as I make way to leave the school I see the green hair boy that was talking to shoto.
"HEYYY KID CAN YOU HeLP ME~" I yell loudly. As I get closer he looks nervous? "What do you need ms.(y/n)" he asks me. " ahhh I was wondering if you know where shoto went and ran of too" I smiled at him. " no I don't unfortunately....sorry " he mumbled out. " It's fine when you see him tell he that I'm sorry okay " I thank him and walked away. When I left u.a. Ground I was already really dark.
My personal body Guard had drove me everywhere. I smiled up at him when he told me that we made it there.  When walking into my house I just wanted some food and sleep. But as I took off my shoes someone rubbed the back of my arms.
I instantly frosted this person, Turning around to be faced with.."dabi?" He tilted his head at me "miss me yet miss.Lovesick~". I held back the big gulps of air I needed right now " always and forever....". It clicked in my head.
At a bad time.
A song.
" (y/n) why are you not listening?". " I got a song to worry about unfortunately " I got up ignoring dabi walking straight into my Studio to work.
It was a week before the song topped the charts. " so miss why is love the only topic you really write about?" I laughed at the interviewer " I will tell you I've had many different boyfriends throughout these years but only two guys actually make me lovesick"
I send a cheeky smile his way. The day after the interview maxwell called " BITCH I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU" he yells out in the phone. "Anddddd" I smiled " Another party please?"
I laughed into the phone " okay do I get to perform" maxwell yelled out a yes to me and then the phone clicked off. 
I wore a matching furry pink set to ....cough cough stand out.
When I got to the party I could tell it was a hero party. When making my way to the back to preform. When I make it back stage I hear people talking . " I heard that the son of Endeavor is here" one person said and the other one oo'ed.
That's when I heard my name being said " NOW WE HAVE THE QUEEN OF LOVE SONGS HERSELF (Y/N)!!" I laughed into the mic walking out on to the stage " I like Queen but I prefer goddess" mostly every one laughed at my joke. Almost. From my angle I could see hawks talking to multiple girls.
"So unfortunately I have a special song that I made last night I made the beat and everything at home....so you better like it or else" I fake glared at the heroes.
"I'm not the best at showing my emotions
You cut me deep and you left me wide open"
everyone was just sitting not a single sound.
"I fought the demons that lie in between us,They'd think we're perfect if they'd ever seen us, but ,I guess this sounds like another sad love song"
I decided that I was going to get personal with the crowd of heroes
"I can't get over how it all went wrong,But, I let the words come together,Then, maybe I'll feel better"
I seen a drunk kamui woods jokingly started to dance with me.
"Lover, I am worried,Tables they are turning,Lover, I am hurting"
kamui leaned against me and I laughed at him.
" Burning burning burning, dadadad,Turning turning turning turning, dadadada"
I sat him down in one of the seats.
" It took the time to think of what you said,You were tap-dancing in my head,I must be honest, I have a lot of pride,But I'm broken inside"
I looked up to make eye contact with shoto
"I guess this sounds like another sad love song,I can't get over how it all went wrong,But, I let the words come together,Then, maybe I'll feel better"
I walked up to who was sitting next to him. Endeavor. "Lover, I am worried,Tables they are turning,Lover, I am hurting,Bridges they are burning,Lover, I am worried,Tables they are turning,Lover, I am hurting" I mocked his angry expression.
"Burning burning,burning, dadadadad,Turning turning turning turning, dadadada"
I sing louder getting in my feelings even more.
"Bridges they are burning,Lover, I am worried,Tables they are turning,Lover, I am hurting,Bridges they are burning,Lover, I am worried,Tables they are turning,Lover, I am hurting"
I finished off glancing at shoto and sending him a sad smile.

~ this chapter was honestly so dry 🤢~