All the good girls go to hell👹

I knew (y/n) since we were kids. She just doesn't remember me. But I love her so much. She loves me and I know it. Me and (y/n) had worked together and were friends in middle school and high school, but halfway through she met him.Toya todoroki. Someone I will always hate, he had took her from me. She was a good girl, the perfect girlfriend. But before I could ask her to be with me he had grabbed her. It hurts it hurts so much to see the one you love so much kiss someone else in front of your own eyes....it hurts and I wanted it to stop. I wanted to kill him. Choke him. I just wanted him gone. That's when it happened he left. He ran away and stopped talking to her he never came back, but she was different quite and never really talked only when she needed to she was not the same. And it was because of that bitch toya. I started to work at a record label and didn't see her for the longest time until she got famous from singing covers on YouTube that's when I emailed her telling her that she should come up to the label and we could talk about a future career. She some how agreed with me and came in. That's when her first album came out. She didn't remember who I was but that was okay I just loved the idea of me and  her being near each other. Two years went by and she topped the charts a lot she hugged me and I pretended to be someone I was not to hide my feelings, but that's when the whole thing started again. Hawks the second toya came into her life she flirted with him and everything I could not understand why she couldn't act like that with me. Why. WHY?! Why was she with everyone but me. And I would do anything for you. But the thing is all the good girls go to hell. And I would come with you. I promise. My love. My hope.
~~~~~~~~~
BRO honestly I'm not even going to cap this is my favorite chapter I don't know why I just really like it.
And I'm sure you guys can guess who it is🤔