Life of the party🐍

I was shooked to wake up makeup smudged hair a mess and hickeys up and down my legs. I was naked in bed ,clothes on the ground window open.
I was surprised to walk into my kitchen to be faced with. Gold eyes. " hawks " you say sleepily . " good morning to you to love ~" you hummed back to him with a smile." Who gave you all those bruises "
he said looking at you up and down. " no one....." you muttered out . Hawks already knew who actually did it he just wanted to see if you would tell him. Guilt was on your features.
"did you enjoy it " he said out of the blue. Your face softened " No no no hawks I....didn't lik-" you were stoped from your rambling with his voice " it's ok if you did. Plus I'm sure I can do better " he flirts.
Your heart almost stopped as you stared at those eyes you love so much. You felt him push you up against the counter. His lips ghosting over yours. You're mind ran around 1000 thoughts you always wanted this.
when he stopped you didn't know what to feel. He walked to the window having you there shook. You ran to the window but he was already gone. A song popped in your head. You were the life of the party.
When you made it to the studio with a song in had run straight to get singing and putting the beat together . Max walked in seeing you double task. This album was going to be bomb.
A few weeks after the whole album came out every one loved life of the party. You named the album"burn birds" . This name reminded you of dabi and hawks. Two people you were in love with.
Most people just thought it was about hawks though. Not only did your fans like the album but hawks listen to it every day. The songs that were about "him" made him think of you. As soon as your new album got famous callers were ringing.
But you landed a show on tv . Performing for  U.A. High school. It was a dream. Of course they wanted you to sing life of the party but why it was about sex. Mostly it was . When you got to the front of the school a lady stood there with dark purple hair and sky blue eyes with red glasses. Oh my god. It took you a second but then you noticed.
It was midnight. THE PRO HERO. You had been a big fan in middle school. Till this day you were a a fan of her as you walked up to her she smiled at you. " You must be (y/n) it nice to meet you I got to say I'm a fan " she smirked. I handed her a smile " ah it's a honor to meet you anyway let's get this show going " I say cheerfully. She starts to walk me round when  we get somewhere in the back of the school she hands my some clothes telling me to change in the dorms of
1-A . I nod my head walking that way. When I walk in I see multiple teenagers sitting talking with each they all turn there heads to me and there jaws drop. One girl with pink hair runs up to me telling me about how she's a big fan and asking for a picture. Another guy with a lighting streak in his hair tells me about how he loved the whole album. That's when the rest start to get up and talk to me . I made the choice and run for it. As I turn a corner I see a curly green head boy and .... blue and grey eyes. " shoto....." I whisper under my breath. As he looks up at me I see his eyes widen. Without warning I run up and give him a hug " awwww I missed you so much shoto " I cry . I let go of him to see his face he grew up but he does still look the same. " what are you doing here"he said out loud.

~shoto about to play the cold hoes mad card~