Young dumb & broke👣

You had always treated the todoroki family like it was yours. That even meant you thought as shoto as your own bother. When dating toya you would always take shoto with you.
You would call him you're little prince. But when toya left you could not go there. The last time you visited him his left side of his face was wrapped.
You felt so depressed.
How one person left and everything came crashing down.
" why are you here (y/n)" the sentence rolled off his tongue like he didn't even know you. Does he even like me anymore. " oh umm...." I look down at my feet.
The clothes in my hands felt like 100 pounds. Why did I feel so nervous. " I have a show here I wasn't expecting to see you. It was really nice seeing you though. I will take my leave though." I was rambling on and on .
The guy with green hair that stood next look at my frame. How I looked nervous. He studied how my fingers fiddle with the shirt. "Todoroki  you know her that's so cool " He bemused.
He was a bright kid. Definitely going places. " yeah she is practically a sister to me....." he said with his auto tone like voice. Why dose he sound so uncomfortable around me.
" I guess I will take my leave don't want to stop you from what you are doing and I have to talk with your teachers" I waved before I ran off. When I looked over my shoulder I seen the youngest todoroki looking at the spot I was at surprised.
Heroes were everywhere. Any type. Water hero's were there. Was this a school show or a concert concert. I was actually kinda nervous. But one thing catches my eye. Hawks. HE WAS HERE. And endeavor. Why him out of all people. As present mic introduce me many kids yelled and screamed. Before I walked out I seen a kid that caught my eye in the sports festival.
Bakugou Katsuki.
He was a strong kid many people stood next to him. A red head and girl with pink hair, a guy with black hair and a blonde guy. All of them looked really excited but bakugou.
  Watch me change that.
As I walked on stage my heels taping the floor one foot after the other. I smiled at the crowd. Cheers were could be heard for miles.
" Hey guys, I'm kinda nervous " people looked at me surprise. " you know just wait for the surprise I'm going to give you, HIT IT MIC". The beat to my song started "So you're still thinking of me,Just like I know you should~"
I sang into the crowd hoping off the stage.
"I can not give you everything, you know I wish I could
I'm so high at the moment"
I sang to some girls as they blushed to my smile
"I can not give you everything, you know I wish I could,I'm so high at the moment"
I walked over to the group with the pink girl. Passing the microphone to her telling her to sing she continued the song
"While we're young dumb,Young, young dumb and broke"
she sang I smiled moving it to my mouth
"Young, young dumb and broke,Young dumb"
I sang again.
"Young, young dumb and broke,Young dumb broke high school kids"
we sang at the same time. I laughed into the microphone dancing around the guy with weird elbows "Yadadaddaddadd " I sang over and over. I put the microphone between me and the dark haired guy and finished the verse
"Young dumb broke high school kids". I moved on to a blonde guy with blue eyes he was standing next to a girl with orange hair.
"We have so much in common,We argue all the time" I throw my arm over his shoulder sing to him "You always say I'm wrong,I'm pretty sure I'm right". I walked back to the group standing next to a guy with a lighting streak in his hair.
"What's fun about commitment?,When we have our life to live,Yeah, we're just young dumb and broke,But we still got love to give" I wink at him passing the microphone to him.
Him and elbows start to sing together. "While we're young dumb,Young, young dumb and broke,Young dumb" I laugh at the kids enjoying themselves. They hand me the mic back "Jump and we think - leave it all in the game of love, Love,Run into sin, do it all in the name of fun,Fun" I walk to the red head rubbing my back on his arms playfully.
"I'm so high at the moment,I'm so caught up in this,Yeah, we're just young, dumb and broke,But we still got love to give" I smile playfully as I hand him the microphone "While we're young dumb,Young, young dumb and broke,Young dumb" I singed into the microphone I nod my head laugh.
I gives me the microphone. I passed it to the last person bakugou. He mad a face that said he was pissed."Young dumb,Young, young dumb and broke,Young dumb broke high school kids" I smiled up to him trying to get him to sing. I tried one last time. "Young dumb broke high school kids" he sang I hugged him . Everyone yelled what in shock
Best concert ever
~what he's a big fan~