Back home

31st October 1995
(Draco's P.O.V)
Halloween the day four years ago Harry and Ron accepted Hermione, thinking of Hermione it's been a month since we started dating and I love our relationship sadly no one knows because we want to keep it a secret in case my Father finds out but it kills me that I can't kiss her or Hold her hand in Public.

10th November 1995
(Draco's P.O.V)
We were in the common room Eating sweets when Hermione got up and looked outside the window "if Umbridge won't teach us magic we need someone who will" Hermione turns around and looks at Harry "Me no way" Harry says "Harry you know How to produce the Protronus Charm which could help us in the future let's not forget you can train us for Voldermort plus you need training too please Harry" Hermione says "But we can't it's against the rules and their is no where to practice" Harry says "that's my idea we will create a group of people who want to join and we can find somewhere safe and hidden to practice" Hermione says "I'm in" I say "Me too" Ron says.

12th November 1995
(Draco's P.O.V)
We make our way to the three broomsticks for a meeting it's so so beautiful outside with all the snow "ummm hi" Hermione says as we walk into the three broomsticks to see lots of people who were here to learn from Harry "so you'll all here because you need a proper teacher" Hermione says "why" someone says "why you know why you tosspot" Ron says "is it true you can produce the Protronus charm" Luna says "Yes and I've seen it and he really did fight you know who last year" Hermione says "that's why we need you Harry, if we have any chance in beating...Voldermort" I say.

We walk out the three broomsticks and back to the castle with a list of names we called our organisation 'Dumberdores army'.

28th November 1995
I sit down in the great hall and bite into a Green Apple when Harry, Ron and Hermione come running over to me "follow us and quick" Hermione says as we run though the corridors to a wall that transforms into a door "This is the room of requirements it's perfect to practice for Voldemort" Hermione says "it's perfect" I say "alright I'll send owls to everyone in the army the first lesson is tomorrow at 7pm" Hermione says walking to the common room but I catch up with her "Hermione what if we get caught" I whisper "who cares it's sorta exiting isn't it breaking the rules" Hermione says "who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend" I say grabbing her hand in mine "I'm right here" Hermione smiles.

25th December 1995
(Draco's P.O.V)
Christmas came so quickly, I'm so happy I got to spend Christmas with the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione.

I walk to my room after having dinner when i see an owl at the window I take the letter from it's beak and start reading it "Merry Christmas Draco I hope you can come home soon I really miss you - Mother" I sigh and throw the letting in the fire place watching it burn....I can't stay away from my mother for months I have to go see her...I walk into Fred and George's room "Hey guys can you do me a big favour" I ask "Of course Draco what's up" George says "Well I'm going home but since it's far can one of you's apparperate me" I ask "Of course but don't you want to tell Mum" Fred says "No...if Hermione finds out she will freak out just keep it between you two and Molly please" I say as they nod and apparperate me to Malfoy Manor.

I walk in the manor to see Mother and Father at the dinners table "Draco" Mother says hugging me "Draco" Father says "Father" I say nodding at him.