The Prologue

The Prologue

When a young elf child was only six years of age. The world had lived in peace.

And Humans had no quarrels with the mystical beings.

One human wizard fell to into the trap of evil...His name once was Teron the Joyful, but he was no longer joyful. He had enchanted the Wolf of Terror into existence. Though it looked to be just a plain gold wolf statue, it corrupted anyone who held it in their own possession.

Teron attacked his fellow wizards and killed many without giving mercy causing chaos and war to break out. Only after a few elven years did Teron finally meet Sundon the Wise and the Masters of the Elements in a final deadly battle. The Masters fought hard, but in the end only Sundon and Shard Master of Ice remained alive.

As Teron prepared for the final strike to end Sundon and Shard's lives one little elf child ran across the battlefield with a small wooden staff in her hands yelling at Teron to stop. Teron being distracted by the little girl did not notice Sundon preparing a spell before it was too late. Sundon cast Teron into the outcast lands. But Teron would not be able to be held captive for long so Sundon began searching for the next generation of Masters so they could defend the other elves from the arising evil. While he searched he hid the Wolf of Terror in the deepest part of the Amethyst Jungle casting a spell over it to stop anyone from using it again.

Shard mourned the loss of her fellow Elementals and covered the water temple passage under ice. Vowing to not allow the next generation of Masters to fall to the same fate.

Teron sits in his dark prison gaining strength day by day waiting for a chance to strike out and take the lands for himself. But he will have to go through the new Masters of the Elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Plant, and Air to get what he wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY GOT THIS OUT!!! YAY!

Thanks so much for reading my book!

Note, I will be posting on this book once a month because I am re writing the book.

Plz comment and Vote so I know your reading my book still!

Hope you all enjoyed the Prologue!