Chapter 1

Anna's POV

Well today went pretty normal, I was in my group of friends, walking home, as I usually do on a Tuesday. It was all going to plan when I got a call from my mum, telling me to meet her at home as soon as possible.

I got worried. She sounded all croaky, like she was going to cry. Or like she had been.

I ran home as fast as I could! When I opened the door, mum was sitting on the stairs with her head against the banister. Her eyes were all red and puffy.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, already knowing the answer.

She handed me a letter and scurried off into the kitchen, crying her eyes out. All I could hear for a while we're a few occasional sobs of tears.

It was from an unnamed person. As I started to read the letter, I could feel tears rolling down my eyes.

It was a death threat. Addressed to my house, with my name on it.

I ran up into my room. Only to see a piece of paper on my bed. It looked like the same hand writing.

It read; if you don't come to the corner at midnight, trust me. your gonna regret it.

What? Why would I do that? ... But wait... What if something bad happens?

I buried my face into my pillows and started crying. I think I lost about 5 gallons of water, just from crying.

I got scared.

This was getting creepy. I tried to forget about it so so many times but I couldn't, I don't know why but this letter set everything off... From that simple Tuesday, my life had completely changed.

______________________________________________________

Sorry for such a short chapter :3

I promise the next chapter or so will be longer.

Sorrryyyyy!!