Chapter 18

Anna's POV

Harry has been unconscious for a couple of minutes now and I'm getting worried.

I wipe his bleeding face with his shirt. As the blood slowly disappears, a few more bruises start appearing.

As I look over his body, I place my head on his chest.

I start crying.

Crying harder than I have before.

"What have i...i done?" I cry.

"You haven't done anything." I hear Harry's weak voice saying.

His soft hands going though my tangled hair. I look at him, his face is the same face I fell for. But this time, it's blue and purple.

His legs still bleeding and his arms bruised.

He tries to sit up and hug me but when he's doing this, he lets out a mass load of air slowly followed by a small yelp.

I try to help him sit up, with his back against the tree. He breathes heavily with his hands hovering over his toned stomach, lost for words.

"I..i...you..." Harry stutters.

Before he could continue, I take off his shirt. He breathed heavily as I lightly lay a finger on one of his bruises.

"When will this n...nightmare end?" he whispered, lost for breath.

I start weeping uncontrollably. "I..i don't know h..Harry."

I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say.

I just want everything to go back to normal. I want to be a normal person. I don't want Harry to get hurt anymore. I'm fed up with jakes shit. And I'm fed up of the way I am.

~~~

As I walk Harry to his mum's house, he suddenly stops and clenches his fists in pain, leaning over his stomach. "It's...it's okay Harry." I exclaimed, lifting up his head in my hands.

He shakes his head in disbelief but carries on walking.

I knock on the door. No answer.

I knock a second time and almost as soon as my hand leaves the door, it springs open.

"Oh my god. W..what happened?" she gasped in horror, looking at both of us from head to toe.

"He... he... i.. she..." I stuttered.

"Come.. come in." She said.

As Harry walks through the door, he's attacked by his mother, hugging him. As he whimpers, she lets go and takes a step back, tears forming in her eyes.

As his mum grabs a medical box out of the kitchen, she starts wrapping up his bare stomach in bandages. Shortly followed by wrapping up my arms and putting a couple of plasters on my face.

After explaining what happened, it was really late. And because she only lived in a 2 bedroom flat, I shared a room with Harry.