Chapter 7

Anna's POV

I walked in the empty, lifeless house to see a letter poking through the letter box. It was addressed to me.

As I opened it, I could feel shivers all up my spine.

It was another death threat.

~You are such a disgrace to the school. Why don't you just die? it will make everyone ALOT happier. Your just a waste of space, our population is big enough and we don't need an ugly bitch like you.~

I literally searched everywhere for my blades but they were no where. I took some money from the 'secret stash'. I couldn't do this anymore.

I went to this guy and bought some more blades in exchange for a fiver!

God, it felt so good to cut with REAL blades and not just a drawing pin!

I just couldn't take it. I burst out crying as I hover over my deep, deep scars on my pale skin. I just scream and throw my bed side light at the door.

Within seconds, glass covered my exit. I was trapped.

Wait... Glass. I can't believe I haven't thought of this before. I could cut with glass. But wait, won't I get glass splinters? Urgg.

I picked up the pieces one by one, often catching the end of my fingers with the edges of the shattered light bulb.

By the time I was done, my fingers were sliced at the tops. They stung every time I touched some thing. But it's what I deserve right? I am an ugly bitch.

"I guess it doesn't matter. I don't matter. Nothing I do will ever matter. I'm useless." I whisper to my self, looking at my reflection, crying.

I turn on the TV to try and forget everything.

"BREAKING NEWS," the TV yells. "THERE IS A REPORT OF SOMEONE ONTOP OF A ROOF BUILDING, GETTING READY TO COMMIT SUICIDE. HE CLAIMS ITS ABOUT BREAKING UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND."

Wow. Seriously? breaking up with someone? They can't be serious. I've been through so much more stuff. And he wants to..?

"NEWS UPDATE; HE HAS STEPPED IN SAYING THAT HE WAS BEING STUPID. HE CLAIMS THAT HE DOESNT CARE WHAT HIS EX GIRLFRIEND THINKS!! SORRY FOR A WASTE OF YOUR TIME." The TV continues.

When that popped down, the television was on MTV. I love music!!

"Cos I'm hopeful, yes I am, hopeful for today, take this music and use it, let it take you away and be hopeful, hopeful," The TV sung.

Bars and Melody are like the most amazing singers ever!! (a/n: ONE DIRECTION DO NOT EXIST HERE. I WOULD JUST TALK ABOUT HAZZA MA BÆ. LOOL).

Loads of people would say that this song inspires people. But not me. The rapper guy just explains what I'm feeling. It's my crying song.

The time was 1:34 in the morning. Oh wow. It's so early!! I need to sleep.