Chapter 16

Anna's POV

Harry pinned me against the wall, our lips reconnecting every so often. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me up by my bum, carrying me over to his bed.

"You look so beautiful." He whispered into my ear, breathlessly. He kissed my neck softly, a moan escaped from my mouth.

"Please stay Anna." He added.

Every thought of dying escaped my mind. I just love him too much to leave him.

He laid me down on the duvet and got over the top of me. He ripped off his jeans so he was just left in his Calvin Klein boxer shorts.

After multiple kisses, he pulled my leggings down my legs with my pants following after, flinging them to the ground.

His kisses went from my neck to my shoulders then down to my right collar bone.

I closed my eyes, until he reached to my back and unhooked my bra, making me shiver.

I groaned into his mouth as massaged my breasts.

"Harry..." my voice was shaky and I bit my bottom lip to calm myself.

I tugged at his boxers and he pulled them down.

Harry's eyes trailed up and down my body, he licked his lips.

His phone buzzed, lighting up the darkened room. I could see red marks all over his skin mixed with a few bruises.

I tried to ignore it thinking it was just my imagination but I'm pretty sure it wasn't.

~~~

I woke up at about 7:45 AM in nothing but a sheet.

Harry was in his boxers, looking at his phone. I couldn't see scratches. But that might if been because he was wearing a top too.

"Your awake!" Harry greeted me.

"Yeah." I groaned.

He laughed and walked over to sit next to me on my bed. I rested my head on his lap and his fingers went through my hair.

I could see a glimpse of a scar on his arm. I sat up and hugged him tight.

"What's up?" he asked.

"D... Do you... s...s..self...harm?" I said, struggling to put my words together.

He looked at both of his arms and pulled down his sleeve so I couldn't see it anymore.

I was staring at him in his eyes and I could tell he was breaking down.

"Yes." he said, huffing with a tear rolling down his smooth face.

"Why?" I asked.

"My..my dad abuses me. And.. and... I thought I would never see you again... I could feel people judging me. My mums l...left me with my dad. And my dad f..fucking abuses me. I.. Your the ONLY reason I'm still here t..today!" he cried, empathising 'only'.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. I took his top off, over his head, trying to inspect what he had done.

He had around 500 scars up and down his body. One of them were still open. That one was deep.

I huffed and looked up at him, he was still looking down at his cuts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER.

AND SORRY I SKIPPED THE SEX BIT OUT.

ILL TRY AND MAKE THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS BETTER THAN THIS ONE. SORRY AGAIN :((