Chapter 1

Hey guys! So this is my first story ever! And i really have been thinking of writing a story and since I love tmnt, i decided, why the hell not.

-Elyssa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Chapter 1

Aprils POV

        As I woke up, the scent of the morning freshness filled my nose with delight. I finally get my 2 week break from channel six news. That means i have more time to be with Scarlett and the turtles. Yay!

I rolled myself out of bed, literally, and groaned as I landed with a thump. I stood up from the cold floor and made my way downstairs with a huge grin.

"You are literally never happy in the morning. wow." My roomate, best friend, Scarlett Collins, said.

"Well dont forget its the first day of my break!" I replied, knowing the turtles knew also.

"Oh yesss," she said while fist pumping the air.

Scarletts POV

I forgot that it was aprils break! That means we can spend more time together. Oh sorry, i forgot to introduce myself, my name is Scarlett Collins. I am 19 and im in a band and a professional skater. My bands name is Hollywood Undead. I am '5 ''7 and i have almost like a cherry cola, red black color hair with pale skin and bright green/yellow eyes. Unfortunately, my parents died when i was young leaving me with my abusive foster parents, until i turned 18 last year and moved in with my 22 year old best friend, April O'Neil. Well thats me. Back to the story.

"Do we have anything planned today?" April said.

"Well by plan do you mean watching netflix all day while stuffing our faces with, nutella, slim jims, and ice cream, then yes, we have plans." I added.

"Okey dokey, well them i will go to the super market and the the shit, but also i want you to get ready." April said.

Aprils POV

I thought it would be time to show Scarlett the turtles. I didnt want to keep this from her any longer, we were kinda like sisters and i felt bad keeping it from her. "I want you to meet some friends of mine, ill bring them over. But they wont hurt you and they are nice, just plase dont freak out, " I said nervously.

"Okay?" Scarlett nervously said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chaper, if i get at least 1 vote or two reads ill update tomorrow.