Chapter 4- Tony oller

Hello everyone, it will still be hard to update every week or so. So i wont be updating as much as often, but only as much as I can.

Enjoy!

-Elyssa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Scarlett's POV

        I woke up to find out that last night i had crashed on the couch. Then everything from yesterday came flooding back to me. Oh yea. I met 4 mutant turtle ninja things. If thats what they even are.

        I was still very confused from yesterday because who knew two things that you never imagined could  happen to you, happened in one day,it boggles my mind how there are even such things as the turtles.

        I sat up as a pounding headache swept into my head, i turned on the tv only to have the news reporter say something about a new global epidemic with a virus called, "Ebola" apparently form africans eating bushmeat, or...monkeys. Thats disgusting. I felt like i was having a hangover. And thats what i thought. I didnt want to believe that everything that happened yesterday was true. It was too weird.

        I tried to convince mysekf that i was drunk and someone convinced me to eat shrooms, then i had a bad trip.

        So i dragged myself over to the kitchen to make some bacon because i heard greasy foods help with hangovers. The pan sizzled and crackled with grease and oil and the strips were bouncing up and down while being cooked. I then emptied the pan of bacon onto a plate, no napkins i wanted this "Hangover" gone.

I put the plate on the table and made my way to the sink to put the pan in. But as i made my way back to the table i bumped into a counter and i yelped in pain. The pain started to increase and i thought what the hell just happened. I looked down to find a bandage on me. Well looks like it wasnt just a hangover and that everything that happened yesterday was real.

        I sighed as April came down the stairs. "Hey Im going to work,Ill be back later. And tonight the turtles want to meet up again. Is that okay? And this time theyre coming here."

        I stared at her with wide eyes, "Uhm, yea sure."

"Great i'll be back around, hmm, 4 oclock."

April then left the house and I was left all alone to do god knows what all day. I work at starbucks so i have to be in at 11 am for my shift. I looked over at the clock that read 9:12. So I first started to get ready. I put on black jeans, with a turqiouse blue plaid infinity shirt. I then put on my gold lock necklace and Heartagram necklace. I then put on my fake gages. They were black purple crackle. I moved onto hair andmakeup. My cherry cola hair was as always a mess. So I put hair wax in the scene bangs and put a bit of gel on te curls. After I put my makeup on and did everything else. I had about an hour left.

        I was in the midst of writing a song. I think i was going to call it warriors. There are a lot of people in my band, my bands name is Hollywood Undead and itconsists of me, Perry, Danny, Johnny, Matt or Da Kurlzz, Charlie, Jdog, Guy man,Thomas Bangalter , and Malcolm Kelley  ((Basically Mkto, hollywood undead, daft punk, plus two others combined. )) I know its a lot of people But, hey we all love each other. Plus some of the members dont even sing or eve play instruments, they either manage, or put shit together.

Anyway, I was almost finished writing it. I had two lines left. But then it hit me like a train. I got it. Finally my song is finished. I will have, hmm. Guy sing the verse while i sing softly in the background. Then I will have Danny sing the chorus with Kurlzz in the background. As I read the lyrics, they smoothly flowed across my tongue as I smiled at my success.