Chapter 8 *MATURE AUDIENCE*

*Austin's POV*
"Oh uhm- I told her I'll help her with buying houses. I keep changing my mind haha, so I have 3 days to choose one now. Otherwise she's done and doing it herself." I fake laughed. "Ahh. Well I can help you. Austin is just so bad with deciding on one thing." Catherine chuckled. "Tell me about it." Katelyn said seriously. Wow she really just threw shade at me like that? "Austin you can stay back and Katelyn and I will look around." Catherine told me. I agreed. The two of them left.

*Katelyn's POV*
We were in the car and it was dead silent. "Uh.. Katelyn. I just want to apologize for earlier. I.. uhh-" I stopped Catherine before she could finish. "It's okay." I said quickly to end this conversation. I still couldn't get Austin off my mind. I wanted to leave him but I knew I couldn't. *ding* It was my phone. I grabbed it out of my purse and it was a text from Austin. Speaking of the devil. I sighed and opened it.

*Austin 🤤💓*
"I really don't know what to tell you anymore. I wish you could walk in my shoes to see how I feel. Not just about the situation but also about you. If only you knew how much I genuinely love you. How much you truly mean to me. I'm a strong believer that everything happens for a reason. And I think us meeting was meant to be. I need you. You need me. We need each other. So please, try to understand. I know you're hurting, I know it. And that hurts me as well. It's killing me to do this to you. It's tearing me down. I hate myself for it. Believe me. But I just.. again, need time. That's it. Time. That's all I'm asking for. Not 3 days. I'll need longer. Is that okay?"

What do I say to that? Curse you Austin Mcbroom for being so good with your words. So manipulative. I can't help but give in.

*You*
"Fine. I understand. Take your time then."

*Austin 🤤💓*
"Thank you!! You don't know how much I appreciate this. By the way, I love the shit out of you."

*You*
read

*Catherine's POV*
Katelyn and I were walking around and it was extremely awkward. I couldn't stop thinking about when.. she.. walked in on Austin and I. "Oh. That's a nice show home! I want to check it out." Katelyn said excitedly. "Go for it. I'll wait out here actually." I said. *ding* I grabbed my phone and it was a text from Austin.

*Hubby 😍❤️*
"Hey when will you guys be back?"

*You*
"1-2 hours. Why?"

*Hubby 😍❤️*
"Just missing you. ☹️"

*You*
"We've only been gone 20 minutes baby 😂"

*Hubby 😍❤️*
"I don't like being away from my love though, no matter how long :("

*You*
"Aww you're too cute. Well, when I get back we could have a little fun."

*Hubby 😍❤️*
"Deal. ;) Looking forward to it."

I looked up and Katelyn was standing there. "How'd you like it?" I asked. "Meh. Looks nicer from the outside." She said. "Oh. It's fine. We can keep looking."

*Austin's POV*
The doorbell rang and I went up to get the door. It was Katelyn and Catherine. "Any luck?" I asked. They shook their heads. "Oh well." I said. Katelyn went to the couch and sat down, letting out a big sigh. "I'm worn out. I think I'm going to go rest after my shower." She excused herself. Catherine looked at me and smirked. I picked her up without saying a word, she wrapped her legs around my waist and we went up to the bedroom. I let her onto the bed. As we made out, she took off my shirt, jeans, and drawls. She then proceeded to take her own clothes off too. She got onto all fours and I thrusted in her ass. "MMMMF shIIIT" She yelped. I slapped her ass as I continued thrusting. She bit her lip hard and her eyes were watering. "UGHH DON'T STOP!!" She begged. I turned her over, put her legs over my shoulders and pushed my dick into her. "OHHH FUUUUCK!!" She screamed. I stopped and she came around to suck. She gripped my dick and went up and down fast. I grabbed the top of her head and pushed it down. I moaned as she choked on my dick. "FUCK YOU'RE SO BIG" She yelled. I kept pushing her head down. Until, the door creaked open. "OH MY GOD!!" Katelyn screamed. "YOU GUYS ARE IN MY ROOM!!" She yelled. Oh shit. "Oh my god!! I'm so sorry!! We didn't realize!!" Catherine said as she quickly redressed. I redressed as well, but slowly. I felt Katelyn's eyes making their way down my naked body. She started from my torso and stopped at my dick. I looked at her and she bit her lip. I started by putting my shirt on and then finally put my drawls on. She quickly looked away. I finished dressing and Catherine and I rushed out of the room. "Oh my god.. whyyy? WHY does this keep happening?!" Catherine groaned embarrassedly. I chuckled a bit. "It's alright. She's nice about it." I said. "Yeah well.. she's seen me naked! And YOU!!" Catherine said weirded out. Well it's not the first time.. "Yikes." I said. "Everything is gonna be awkward all over again." She said. "It'll only be awkward if we make it awkward. It's going to be fine though." I reassured her. "I hope so.." she said. I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Katelyn.

*Katelyn😻*
"Well shit."

*You*
"Ha.. sorry."

*Katelyn😻*
"Ah well. It happens."

*You*
"You're not mad?"

*Katelyn😻"
"No.. well yes. I won't be on one condition though."

*You*
"And what's that?"

*Katelyn😻*
"As long as it's my turn next."

*You*
"Of course." 😈