Chapter 6

*15 MINUTES LATER*

*Austin's POV*
I heard the car pull up so I went outside to help Catherine bring the groceries in. "Hey Bebe." I said while planting a kiss on her lips. Hey." She replied. "Katelyn wants to go house hunting today. Do you want to come with?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." She said. We finished bringing everything inside. Katelyn was watching TV and Catherine brought me upstairs. "I want you." she whispered in my ear seductively. I grinned. She teased me by touching herself sexually. She slowly removed her top and jeans, revealing my favorite red lingerie that always managed to turn me on. I pulled her onto my lap and stripped her. I threw her on the bed and took my clothes off. "Give it to me." She said. I lifted her legs and placed them over my shoulder, I thrusted in her vigorously. I could tell she was enjoying it. "MMF FUCK!" She shouted. I went faster and harder. She bit her lip hard and gripped onto the sheets as I rammed harder in her. I forced my dick further and she yelped in pleasure each time. I heard footsteps coming up. "It's Katelyn." I whispered. "It's fine. I can be quiet." She pleaded for me to continue so I did. She dug her nails in my back every time I thrusted. And then, Katelyn walked in. "Hey guys i just need my-" she turned the lights on and didn't finish her sentence. She just stared in dismay, shut the door, and ran outside. "Uh..I- uh.." Catherine didn't know what to say. I let go of her and put my clothes back on. "I thought you locked the door Catherine!" I said as I face palmed and pulled my shorts up. She sat on the bed with her hands on her side. "I forgot to but I didn't know she was just going to barge in here!" She exclaimed. "Yeah well that's exactly what happened! And it's not her fault she only came to get something but you failed to lock the damn door!" I whisper yelled. She got up and got dressed again. "I know I'm sorry!" She said. I went downstairs to Katelyn. "Are we still going house hunting?" I asked. She shut her eyes, clenched her jaw and then pushed me out of her way. "Fuck off." she said angrily.