Chapter 7

*Austin's POV*
Katelyn was being so over dramatic. How could she except me to not sleep with my own girlfriend? She was the one who walked in. "Katelyn!" I ran after her. "I don't want to talk to you right now." She said. "You don't have to talk to me, just listen." I said. She crossed her arms, waiting for me to speak. "Well?" She said impatiently. "I think you're being unfair. Catherine is my girlfriend! Of course I'm gonna have sex with her! You can't expect me not to. It's not my fault you walked in! And I thought Catherine had locked the door." I said. "Austin, I know you're gonna have sex with her. I'm not asking you not to. It's just frustrating. I know I say I'm okay, but I'm not. I can't sit here waiting for you to choose one of us, I can't keep lying to her, I can't keep seeing you two all lovey. I can't do it all. It's not easy." she said while massaging her temples. "I..I'm sorry. I don't what to do. I can't choose between you two. Well at least not yet." I said feeling guilty. "Of course you can't." She sighed disappointedly. "I don't know if I can keep going with this.. meeting you was a mistake." She said. "Ouch. Katelyn, please. You don't know what it's like. You're not in my situation." I said. "Stop feeling bad for yourself, I'm the one that's hurting and you're acting like it's hard to fuck around with two girls." She scoffed. "That's not the hard part. I genuinely am in love with both of you and having to choose? That's what's hard. Okay? You try choosing between two people you love." I said. "You don't even care that you're hurting me, do you?" She asked. "Don't... You KNOW how guilty I feel about this whole situation and I get absolutely no pleasure out of making you feel bad. And I WILL find a solution to this. I just need time." I said. She groaned. "That's all you ever say. I've given you all the time in the world. Austin, you have 3 days to decide what you're going to do or else I'm done." Catherine came downstairs. "3 days to decide what? And done with what?" She asked curiously.