Chapter 2

*3 HOURS LATER*

After talking endlessly, Catherine suggested I stay a while. At least until I find another house around here. After much arguing I finally agreed and took up her offer.

"Hey guys, I have to meet up with Ryan today. He's been stressing out over Leslie's pregnancy and their new house. Is it okay if stay a night or two there? Will you two be okay?" Catherine said, worryingly. "I don't kn-" before I could finish my sentence, Austin interrupted me and said, "Baby we'll be just fine! You go! Ryan needs you right now. Don't worry about us, okay?" He said this very reassuringly but also as if he wanted her to leave. I looked over at him confusedly and he looked back at me and winked lightly. HE WINKED! Oh my god. He winked. What does that mean? Whatever. I'm overreacting. "Okay Bebe, I'll see you guys soon!" She walked over to Austin and gave him a passionate kiss. I just stood their awkwardly third wheeling. She then walked to me and hugged me. "Bye guys!" She walked out of the door and then, complete silence. After a while, I trotted over to the fridge to grab a drink and felt cold hands run their way down my bare waist. I looked back and saw Austin. I pushed him off. "AUSTIN! What are you doing?!" I screamed. "Hey, hey, hey, calm down." He said. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. "I saw the way you looked at me, Katelyn. I know there's something there.." And then, our lips met. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I don't know why but I did. Boy, he was one hell of a good kisser. But with each kiss, I felt guilt and pleasure at the same time. The pleasure overpowered the guilt and I let Austin pick me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. We went over to the bedroom upstairs and he dropped me on the bed. I knew it was too late to get him off me so I gave in. After a long while, we both finally reached our climax and stopped. We breathed heavily, just staring at the ceiling. "That just happened.." I said. "Yea..it did. And it felt amazing." He said. I froze. What did I just do?