Chapter 9

*Catherine's POV*
I woke up to Austin's arms around my waist and his head on my neck. I smiled and kissed the top of his head lightly. His eyes opened one at a time. "Hey." I said. "Morning, gorgeous." He said in his hot morning voice. He pulled me closer to his chest and planted a kiss on my lips. "I love you." I whispered softly in his ear. He was falling asleep again so I got up, got ready and went downstairs to make breakfast.

*Austin's POV*
I woke up after a while and didn't see Catherine beside me. I got ready and then went over to Katelyn's room. She was still asleep. I climbed onto her bed and started cuddling her. She woke up. "Oh, Morning." I said. "Morning." She replied. I pulled her close to me and she began leaving soft kisses on my jaw. She got on top of me and I started kissing her neck roughly. She moaned quietly. "I love you." I stopped. She rolled beside me. "Love you more." She said as her eyes were failing to stay open. "Get up sleepyhead." I groaned. She shook her head and turned to her side. "Come on, you've slept for a long time!" I whined. "Fineee." She rolled her eyes at me and went into the bathroom. I went downstairs and saw Catherine making pancakes. I hugged her from behind, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her neck. She turned herself around and grabbed my face to kiss me. I picked her up and started kissing her vigorously. Katelyn came downstairs and sat on top of the island. "Hey lovebirds." She greeted us knowingly so I would stop. I put Catherine down. " Morning Katelyn!" Catherine said while letting me go. "Morning. What's for breakfast?" Katelyn asked. "Pancakes, Catherine's specialty." I said whilst kissing Catherine's cheek. "Yum!" Katelyn exclaimed. After breakfast, I got up to use the restroom and left my phone on the counter.

*Catherine*
*ding* Austin got a text and I grabbed his phone. He left it open so I didn't have to put a passcode in. It was a text from Tre. I ignored it to let Austin answer for himself. I was crossing out the tab and saw his camera roll opened. The first picture was of him and Katelyn. My heart completely sank in that moment. I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I started to get hot. I felt my eyes starting to water. I was going to keep swiping but I heard Austin exit the bathroom and I quickly dropped his phone, pretending to grab something from the fridge. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to confront them but how? I got myself together and finally went to confess what I saw. "Austin, Katelyn?" I called out. They both turned their heads back and took their eyes off the TV. "Hm?" Asked Austin. "I.. want to talk to you guys." I said.

*Katelyn*
I gave Austin a look. I could tell we were both a bit worried. "Go ahead." Austin said. "Austin you left your phone open.." She said while her eyebrows sank. I felt my heart rate pick up. I looked at Austin and he gulped. He and I both knew this could potentially be the end. I felt very guilty but a part of me was also happy. Finally I didn't have to lie anymore and he would choose one of us, that is if Catherine doesn't leave him. "And?" Austin asked quickly. "I.. saw a picture. It was a picture of you and Katelyn." She spoke while staring us dead in the eyes intimidatingly. I knew this was it. "What picture? What do you mean? I asked knowing damn well what she meant. "Please, don't play dumb with me right now." She said. "It was a picture of you two.. touching tongues." She shut her eyes for two seconds and sighed. I bit my lip. "Catherine.. I- it was only a friend thing. It didn't mean anything. I swear." Austin said. I wanted to roll my eyes so hard at him. Was he still trying to lie? She sighed again. "Stop-" "Catherine, please.." Austin said cutting her off. I kept quiet, not knowing what to do or say. Catherine walked over to the island and grabbed Austin's phone, waving it in his face. "Unlock it. Now." She demanded. "Catherine, come on. Why can't you trust me?" Austin said. "I said NOW Austin." She was starting to get mad. Austin took the phone from her and put his password in, handing the phone back to her. She opened up his camera roll and his texts then started tearing up. "Baby.." Austin said calmly while rubbing her arm. "Don't.." She started to cry softly and slapped Austin's arm off. I want you to explain everything. Truthfully. No lies this time." Catherine said while wiping her tears. Austin looked at me and I nodded. "Okay.. fine.. The first day Katelyn and I met, you went over to Ryan's house. We were left alone and that's when we first had sex. It was supposed to be a one time thing but I grew feelings for her and as did she. We had sex everyday after that.. So.. I cheated on you. For as long as Katelyn has been here." Austin said letting it all out. Catherine's lips were trembling and she was doing everything in her power to not break down in that moment. "Catherine. You don't know how much it was killing me to do that to you." He added. "No..I don't need this bullshit right now. If it were killing you, you would've stopped. But you didn't. You waited for me to catch you myself and to leave me broken." Catherine said in a shaky voice. "No Catherine you need to believe me. Please. You have no idea." Austin said. "He's telling the truth.. it really was hurting him to do that to both of us. I know it was. He told me everyday. He means it Catherine. He loves you, he really does. And he didn't stop loving you for even a second." I said wholeheartedly. "No..no.. if you loved me, you wouldn't have cheated on me and lied to me... In fact, if you really loved me you wouldn't have felt the need to cheat in the first place. "Catherine.." Austin was starting to tear up a bit as well. "I did and I still love you. I really do. Yes, I was cheating soberly, while fully knowing what I was doing. But please try to understand. I didn't do it for fun, I had and have an emotional tie to Katelyn that I couldn't fight. And it's the same for you. Falling in love with two people is possible, Catherine. Love starts a strong feeling. It's not something you can just sweep under the rug. It was wrong, I know. Of course it is. That's not even up for discussion but there's two sides to it." Austin finished. Catherine didn't know what to say, she just kept trying to wipe her never ending tears. "W-what are you going to do?" I asked.
*VERY IMPORTANT!*
Who do you guys want Austin to end up with? Catherine or Katelyn? It's up to you! I need as many opinions as I can get so please comment. The more comments I get the faster I can continue.