Chapter 4

Chantel saw the scared look on Austin and I's face. She jumped in and said "That's mine! I'm so sorry! I went to get changed and-" "Oh! I'm really sorry. I just got confused for a second." Catherine said embarrassedly. "Ha, yeah." Said Chantel while she eyed Austin and I to follow her. We followed her inside. "Explain. Now. I just lied to my best friend. Tell me why." Chantel said demandingly. "I- okay. Uh, Katelyn and I have been sleeping together for the past three days. YOU CANNOT TELL CATHERINE, PLEASE!!" Begged Austin. "WHAT?! Austin!?! How could you?! What happened to spending the rest of your lives together?! I thought you were loyal!! I can't believe you would do this to her!!" Chantel ranted ragingly. "I know.. I know! I know it's wrong and fucked up, okay? But I need more time. I have feelings for both of them and I'm just so lost right now. Okay? And please don't tell me I'm a bad person for this because I know that and I'm trying to fix things. But right now I need you to keep quiet. Please." Austin said. "I'm so sorry. This is my fault. I should've stopped him. I SLEPT WITH MY FRIEND'S MAN BEHIND HER BACK! I'm the one who fucked up, not him." I said with guilt. "Both of you fucked up! This is so wrong. But fine, I'll keep it a secret for now. I won't tell her, because you will. When you're ready." Chantel said. Austin and I agreed and we all went back outside. I was feeling terrible from there on. I couldn't even look my friend in the eye.

*4 HOURS LATER*

*Catherine's POV*

After everyone left, I went upstairs to the bedroom and saw Austin lying down on his phone. I got onto the bed and started kissing him softly, then roughly. I wanted him, then and there. I slowly undressed myself, not breaking the kiss. I took off Austin's shirt and saw hickeys on his back. But I didn't give those to him. I broke the kiss and took his hands off of my body. "WHAT THE FUCK AUSTIN?" I screamed. "What? What's wrong?!" He yelled. "Where the fuck did those hickeys come from, when, where, and how?" I said in an aggressive tone. "From you, who else?" He said calmly. "No they didn't. I didn't give those to you!" I yelled but not too loud. I was trying not to wake Katelyn. "Babe, can't you trust me? These are from you and only you. I promise. They just lasted longer!?" He exclaimed. "Okay. Fine. I'm sorry. I've just been so stressed lately and everything is just so out of place right n-" before I could finish, Austin put his finger on my lips and pulled me in for a hug. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said back. "Now can we continue?" He smirked. I nodded.

*Katelyn's POV*

I couldn't sleep. They were moaning so loud. It broke me. "UGHHH YESS, GIVE IT TO ME!!" I heard Austin yell. In that moment, I broke into tears. WHY WAS I CRYING?! They're together, an actual couple, it was bound to happen. I just hate that I'm here to listen to it. I can't do it. I have to get out. But I can't.. nothing cancelled the screams and moans. I hate that my room was right beside theirs. The bed started squeaking in the other room and I was about to lose it. I covered my ears in an attempt to not hear anything. "Just like thattt.." Austin groaned. Does he have to be so loud!? I was so angry. With all the squeaking, screaming, moaning, cries, it aggravated me. Eventually, after a long time, the noise finally stopped. Thank God. I could finally sleep. Until I overheard "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?" That was Catherine's voice. "KATELYN, YOU SAID KATELYN!" She screamed. My heart skipped a beat. Oh shit.