The Rager

- There are some parts in this chapter that give a look into the Klaus/Maria pairing of the story. Also something that can be brought up again in the sequel to this story....which will be a crossover with TVD season 5 and The Originals season 1.

- I hope many of you leave a comment and like this chapter. I really liked writing it.

_______________________________________________________

General POV

Maria turned over and wrapped her arm over the person next to her. Damon Salvatore was sleeping next to her, like he has been for a couple of days. They both needed a stress release and a distraction. There was no attachments between the two of them, which was for the best. Maria had been hurt too bad to be in a relationship and Damon was in love with Elena. They were okay with what was going on between the two of them and didn’t worry about it growing into something more. Damon opened his eyes and saw Maria still asleep next to him. It wasn’t the first time that he woke up next to her, but it was the first time since he fell in love with Elena. He brushed some hair behind Maria’s ear, still not believing after 146 years that she was Katherine’s sister.

“If you’re going to kiss me, go ahead and do it.” Maria mumbled.

“You wish.” Damon said with a smirk. He slowly took her arm from around him and got out of the bed. To his surprise Maria stayed sleeping in the bed.

When Maria woke up, she could hear Damon’s shower. She laid in the bed for a couple minutes, picturing Klaus shirtless in the shower. Maria closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She knew that they weren’t together but she couldn’t help but think about Klaus, even after how much he hurt her. Maria slowly got out of the bed, put on her robe, and walked past the shower.

“See something you like?” Damon asked when he noticed her. Maria stopped and looked at Damon. He was naked, covered in water and soap.

“I’ll let you know when I do.” She said before walking out of the room.

______________________________________________

Maria took a shower by herself before putting on jeans and a tank top. She walked down the stairs to make some breakfast when she hear the Salvatore brothers.

“Sweet ride.” Maria said when she saw Stefan working on his motorcycle. “Can I take it for a spin?”

“Do you know how to ride one?” Stefan asked her. Maria nodded her head.

“I have one at my place in New Orleans.” Maria said. “What are you doing with it?”

“I’m going to help Elena have some fun.” Stefan said to Maria.

“Those who can’t do...teach.” Damon said.

“You two still fighting?” Maria asked, knowing that Damon had shared blood with Elena. Stefan gave Maria a look, which gave her the answer. “Where are you going?” She asked Damon as he started to walk away.

“The hunter jacked Tyler Lockwood of his werewolf venom last night.” Damon said. “He’s basically got vampire poison in a bottle. I’m going to find him and I’m going to kill him.”

“I’ll go with you.” Stefan said to his brother.

“I don’t want your help.” Damon said. “I just want to get this done and get out of town. Wasn’t that the deal? Whoever Elena doesn’t chooses leaves?”

“That was before she turned.”  

“And I stayed to help. If I take you punching me as the first clue, I’m not wanted here anymore.”