|6|

And now wedding bells could be heard.

Well not literally, Jimin knew at this point gay couples could not be married by the church, but they can by court and that's all that matters.

There was love in the air as Jimin fixed up his coat and looked ahead, a smile grazing over his face. He threaded his fingers through his newly dyed pink hair and tapped his foot lightly against the ground as he stood under an oak tree, accompanied by many guests who are in support of the newly weds and that have decided to celebrate their official love ceremony.

Jin and Namjoon kissed eachother softly, and both pulled away with a blush when everyone clapped loudly for them, a few whistles here and there.

Namjoon had proposed to Jin about a month ago in the cheesiest way possible, literally. He brought a block of cheese to the library one day in a picnic basket along with crackers and salami and had asked Jin if he wanted to have lunch outside of the library and in the park near it. Jin said yes and let Jimin take care of the library on his own for a little. Soon enough, Jin came rushing into the library, crying out loudly and Jimin thought something wrong had happened, but low and behold Jin was crying tears of joy as he explained that we was cutting slices of cheese for the crackers and that he felt something against the knife and realized he had found a ring inside out the block. Jimin thought it was rather unsanitary, but still a creative and cute way of proposing. Jimin found the couple weird.

The night was going by fast. Jin and Namjoon had cut into the cake already and danced the night away, showing their affection towards each other proudly as they stared into each other's eyes with love and only love.

Love is something one needs to cherish more often. People seem to misunderstand the true definition of love and it's quite simply not what people think it truly is. Love is much more than a mere kiss or a blush, it's everything outside and in between of it. Later on, Jimin would think this out more.

But now, Jin held onto a bouquet and Namjoon announced how they were going to do the special tradition in which they had to throw the bouquet behind them and into the crowd of people, letting any single person claim it as a way of signifying that they are the next to be wedded. Jimin stood aside with a glass of champagne as he watched many girls gather around behind the couple and clap their hands, preparing to catch the flowery bundle.

Jin and Namjoon counted down and Jin threw the bouquet behind him in a rather awkward angle, and just in time, Jimin caught the bouquet before it could hit him in the face. Girls huffed and others laughed, and Jin turned around and squealed when seeing the bouquet in Jimin's hold. Jin ran up to the younger boy and shook his arm with excitement. "Yah~ You're getting married next!" Jin exclaimed.

Jimin blushed a light pink and shook his head, his earrings twinkling in the moonlight. "Hyung~ Stop it! I don't want to set myself up for disappointment." Jimin said, but still held a bright smile.

Jin turned his head slightly and smirked. "Well, there's your lover boy." Jin sing-songed, and Jimin turned his attention to the direction Jin was motioning to and Jimin's eyes softened, his breath taken away for a moment as he stared at the man ahead of him.

There stood Yoongi, his hair brown and his features soft as the lights hanging above him danced on his pale skin and reflected his beauty. He wore a tuxedo as well, and his eyes roamed around the room for a moment before landing on Jimin. He stood in awe before smiling widely and started walking towards them. Jin patted Jimin's back before returning to his husband who was grimacing at the shrimp cocktail that he had in his hand.

Yoongi pursed his lips before greeting Jimin with respect. "So, we meet again?" He spoke smoothly, his voice thick like honey, his lips curved into a sweet smile. Jimin's eyes held a special glint to them whenever Yoongi was around. "It's been a while, walk with me?" Jimin motioned towards the library across the street and Yoongi smiled widely, nodding as he walked along with Jimin to the book building.