How To Eat Cupcakes With Mark

Step 1: Make sure he buys two boxes of cupcakes, one chocolate, one other than chocolate. Chocolate is his favourite, so don't get it.

Step 2: Make sure you get in his car and make him drive you home.

Step 3: While you're driving home, argue with him about cupcake flavours. You are sure to get into a good argument and feel great at the same time.

Step 4: Eat your cupcakes then make him try some of yours. Eat all dozen of your cupcakes because yours are totally better. Then eat some of his because chocolate cupcakes are better than no cupcakes,

Step 5: Realize you ate like seven cupcakes and feel sick.

Step 6: Mark will take care of you and you realize you need to puke out your cupcakes, so run to the toilet and puke.

Step 7: Drink some water, then he'll laugh at you the same time, and his eyes will grow darker.

Step 8: Realize that you might be in love with him, and let the butterflies flutter because one day, you'll appreciate them. Girl it's perfectly normal.

Step 9. Kiss him. Don't do a passionate kiss, because this is your moment. Sure you can do that later, but right now you need to kiss him soft, and meaningfully.

Step 10. Tell him you love him, because if you don't now, you might not get to ever again.

I'm telling you because I have done this before, I've ate cupcakes, and kissed, and looked into his eyes, but I never said I love him. I'm telling you because I might not get to eat cupcakes with him again. I'm telling you this because I never did Step 10.

And you know what? Maybe you would skip all nine steps completely. Just do Step 10.

Step 10, is all you need, and if you do, you'll definitely get to eat cupcakes again.

Because I sure won't.