Chapter Two (2)....Your Mine

Grandpa Long took Mei Ling to Japan after hear rumors of the Kuran's couples trouble bearing a second child. The trauma of the war with the oldest Kuran Son Rido made it difficult to carry the first late alone a second pregnancy. Kaname was known by many to be Smart intelligent and Powerful all traits he wanted for his favorite granddaughters husband. Aside from this Kaname was the true heir to the throne something many Vampires in the Eastern Empire knew and acknowledged therefore resulting in a royal marriage with an additionally powerful blood line.

The meeting happened to be at the Aido Manor where Lord Aido was being celebrated. Vampire Lord's made sure that their birthdays were highly public and having the former Emperor of the Eastern Empire attend was a big thing for Aido. Grandpa Long was however there for the Kuran couple. Both Royalty both at the same party the Kuran who were much younger had no choice but to greet the man. He then went about introducing his precious granddaughter. Kaname who was of the same age was still eyes blown wide opened his hands trembling ever so slightly while Mei Ling was struggling with herself to not go to him.

Something inside told her that he is the one. Her sister once told her that "when you meet the one for you everything else becomes irrelevant and admissible and it's just you and him and that's all that matters." Mei Ling's grandmother said her husband was and is her Lord,protector and king,someone that made her feel safe and love. That his Aura was covering her....a sun just for her and a moon...that one's mate is one's everything. And Ling'er felt every single thing with this boy in front of her.

His aura was heavy which according to her grandpa can only mean that the Vampire is older and has more experience. "Anyone below a thousand has little to no aura that truly registers making them irrelevant to the grand scheme of things." And Kaname's was registered loud and clear. The reason for her sensitive feel of his aura was Kaname's not hiding from his one true mate. The one he would not lose. Kaname although having not fully unlocked his memories vowed on his life and blood to be the best mate to be there for her and love her even if he had to set the world ablaze.

" Hhhii...i mean...Hello my name is Zhou Mei Ling. Second Princess of the Eastern Empire and Crown Princess Consort . It's a pleasure to meet you both Kuran-Sama and Kaname-San." Mei Ling spoke slyly making little to no eye contact with the people in front of her.

To the Kuran couple she was simply adorable her pulling on her grandfathers suit gently as to not cause wrinkles on it. Her legs that were trembling ever so slightly combined with her large emerald green eyes and her short platinum blonde hair made all the more endearing.

"Pleasure is all ours Mei-chan. May I call you that?Ahhh....your so cute like a cat...Ah I just want to take you home and raise you." Juri Kuran squealed wishing to squeeze her cheek that looked like peaches.

Mei Ling hides behind her grandpa sighing. After all Juri wasn't the first one to want to torment her cheek bones,her mother and grandmother were the same as well as cousins and friends from the other nobel families. The twins from the Meng family Meng Xin Tong and Meng Xin Yan always pulled on her cheeks saying she looked like a cat or fox sometimes even a rabbit.

" Ahh she is simply Kawaii {Cute} don't you think so dear look at her she like a chibi." Juri carried on not bothering with breathing in between sentences. "Yes yes it's lovely meeting you Princess Zhou Mei Ling and also seeing you again Lord Zhou it's been a long time." Just as he finished speaking he noticed his wife's hands moving towards Mei Ling's face.

"Now now dear that's enough.....-" (Juri's husband called out softly a small sweat drop at the corner of his eye. He seemed to be used to her behavior causing Grandpa Long to be amused but he hid it carefully. Juri's husband carried on as if to not allow an awkward situation to present itself)"-....Kaname came meet Princess Zhou Mei Ling and her grandfather Lord Zhou Lei Long the former Emperor of the Eastern Empire."

Mei Ling expected one of two greetings the cold formal one of "Yes pleasure to meet you " or the over enthusiastic one like the one Juri just gave but instead she got Kaname in her face foreheads linked together and his eyes lowered to look into hers and with the words "Your Mine!!"