Chapter Four (4)....Reactions

By this time Vampires around the party had noticed the two (2) royal families and the initiation of the mating bond between the younger members of the party of royals.

It was a well known fact that the Kuran couple had a difficult time with Kaname being conceived and carried to full term in fact Juri had to be put on bed rest for the last 4 months of her pregnancy. The chance that the Kuran couple would have a girl born in time to marry her brother that was being eyed by various nobel families to make connections.

The fact that they got to witness the bonding of the future Ruler of the Senate and only known child of the Kuran's made it an historic event that would be talked about in the future but that's the future.

For all the different reactions surrounding him Zhou Lei Long had on his porker face but underneath the old man was crackling and patting himself on a job well done. 'My granddaughter can only be with a true purebred Vampire.' Zhou Lei Long enthusiastically thought to himself.

Zhou Lei Long eyes however at the same time did not leave the young man currently staring him down as if to force his hand. The aura surrounding the two men getting heavier as the seconds tic by. For grandpa Zhou the fact that the younger child was ignoring his (Zhou Lei Long's) aura was impressive and showed him that Kaname couldn't be their child as they (the Kuran's) filched away from him thinking Kaname had gone too far in his demand.

Failure to pass this simple test (by grandpa Zhou's standards) would result in disappointment on the end grandpa Zhou and he would not trust his baby granddaughters life to such a Weak Vampire. As for other consequences that would involve the absorbtion of the Kuran Family into the Zhou family to act as an external branch lacking any true power or say in the Empire with him (grandpa Zhou) as her true support to surpass and control them.

Going by the reactions of the Two adult Kuran's and those in the immediate area of him and Kaname he could only concluded that his Aura was heavy enough to cause problems for these youngsters (the Kuran's and Others) but not Kaname.

For the Aristocratic families like the Ichijo Aido Souen Kain and others this was the day the world turned on it's axis and slowed down. The dawn of a new era. The true dawn of the Vampires.