001.

Please note....I am writing this book with my thoughts on how I thought Vampire Knight failed me as an anime seeing as there are better Live Action Vampire series than the anime unfortunately.

Please help report stories you think are too similar to this one. Please seeing as I'm not a professional writer and just did this after massive headaches and on my on time. Vampire Knight DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. Characters introduced in this story are products of my imagination and boredom as well as something to pass the time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
School Series
........1st Night....

Chapter 1

After a passion filled night between the couple and reconnecting, the couple makes their way downstairs early the next morning (Afternoon by Vampire standards around 4pm). Kaname took her down to help integrate Mei Ling into the night class.

Downstairs various Vampires including Aido Hanabusa was already awake with his thoughts driving away thus making it he did not notice the two Royals.

.........Aido Hanabusa's Pov......

Not having completely absorbed what had happened the night before and failing to get over his subsequent shock left Aido Hanabusa with a lot on his mind.

Flashback No Justu

Hanabusa was blessed, not just considering the fact that he was the only male heir of the Aido family after the first 3 times resulted in girls but was also a certified genius. His ability to understand unique math and scientific processes meant that allies and people looking for associated with his family were constantly heaping praise on him and trying their best to get closer to him.

His loyalty to the Pureblood ironically started with him hating Kaname. Having been treated like his gem his whole life, Hanabusa was not prepared for the amount of bootlicking his family did towards an other child older than him by mare months. His sisters did not help matter when they forced themselves in Hanabusa's presence pretending they were close as a way to get closer to Kaname. For Hanabusa the world should revolve around him and only him. Hanabusa still remembers how he met and started truly hating on Kaname.

The day Kaname and  Hanabusa met

"Hana...Han....-chan." The voice of his oldest sister called outside the library from the back garden that Hanabusa was ignoring on purpose. Ever since the announcement came from the Aido Parents that Kaname and his Father Haruka would be visiting, his sisters seemed to think being his favourite would help get closer to the Pureblood heir.

Ever since the announcement all three sister were constantly asking him things and willing to even play with him and acting clingy making Hanabusa feel smug. Hanabusa made them work for it but quickly figured out their real motive and got bored. Therefore had taken to avoiding them by retreating to places like the library.

Hearing the library door open and the rushed footsteps in his direction caused him to sigh before closing the encyclopaedia he held in his hands. 'What is it Mito-Onee-Sama?' Hanabusa called out in his "am bored already state your business and begone" voice.

"Hanabusa! Why didn't you answer when I called for you?! Don't you know am missing the meeting with the Kuran's. It's a good thing your presentable." Mito said everything in rapid fire with taking a breath in between sentences while grabbing and dragging him towards the living room where his father, mother and two older sister's were along with two new and heavy presences making Hanabusa frown.