Chapter Five (5)....Kaname....I'm Here Because I've Missed You

It was just a little after 6 Pm and the switch had happened and prefects Yuuki Cross and Zero Kiryu went about there business inspecting the school grounds. But due to them being away from the main gate they missed the entrance of the woman that changed the fates of everyone on the campus, Zhou Mei Ling soon to be Kuran Mei Ling, Queen of the Vampires and mate of Kaname Kuran.

Mei Ling was in awe of the School. Years ago Kaname had explained the reason behind it but it still baffled the young woman what Kaname was willing to do to fulfill his mother's last wish. But by the looks of the academy he did it. Something she knew he would because Kaname is and always will be the most driven person Mei Ling had ever met.

Third Person Point Of View (TPPov)

The gate was grand and oddly enough welcoming at least for a school built by a Vampire Hunter. Mei Ling had arrived and was waiting on her twin guards Bai Zou and Bai Ze who did not feel safe sending her in the territory of a Ex-Vampire Hunter one famously known as the Fangless Vampire Kaien Cross. Waiting with her are the second set of twins Huang Quan and Huang Yuan. The two had been Kaname's gift to his betrothed while the other set were from her Grandparents.

Outside was quiet and as with most nocturnal creatures very peaceful and oddly enough lovely. With the wind blowing through the trees giving the remote academy and it's ground a historical feel to it. The large trees and all the shadows making Mei Ling and her entourage feel at home miles away from the home land China.

The Bai twins finally returned reporting to the young miss the locations of important persons on the school grounds. Kaien Cross was in his office, the perfects were on the western parts of the grounds nearer to the classrooms that had contend the Vampires including Kaname Kuran. The also told her of the seal on the small rock mountain at the center of the school that seemed to surround the school in some sort of barrier. The seal would inform Headmaster Cross of unknown on the grounds and there location.

That being said Mei Ling's was happy she had surpassed her aura. She had ran away from her grandparents to be with kaname just short of her 18th birthday. Mei Ling knew that her grandparents were under pressure keeping her to close to her siblings and word had been going around seemingly to suggest that she wanted to overthrow them and take the Empire as her own. These rumors caused the already stained relationship with her parents to dissolve to nothing aside from her grandparents only her friends from the other Nobel Houses knew of her lack of interest in the running of the Empire causing her to flee to her Fiancee for protecting. Thought the Empire is large the word of the last Kuran Heir carried more weight than the allied countries put together.

" Let's go." Mei Ling's words were softly spoken as if she did not want to disturb the night. Her words carried by the wind and howling trees the once cloudly skies giving way to show the view of the moon at it's finest and fullest. The group made there way to Kaien Cross's office being lead by the Bai twins. Everything changed in that one moment once again.

On the other side of the school

The restless feeling Kaname had been feeling had reduced in pressure at this very moment and though Kaname could not feel her he knew his Ling'er was in the immediate area. Kaname had been increasingly worried about his little kitten.

Even though Kaname was having his thoughts bounce between two points his Purebred Mask kept it all hidden. To the rest of the class Kaname was reading from the Russian text book on his lap. His worries had many international infractions and dealing with them was his priority after making his kitten his by permanent by getting married and then the true bonding.

Some of the international infractions were: The politics of the Eastern Empire. Since meeting his kitten Kaname had noticed that the politics of the Empire were getting dirty and many people were being pulled in. The fact that some no name fool wished to involve his kitten in the political struggle pissed him off and was another debt Kaname had mark against the Eastern Empire. Luckily Grandpa Zhou had sent word of Mei Ling's departure from China and he knew it was only a matter of time she appeared and safe in his arms.