Chapter Eight (8)....My Queen 👑

Kaname reappearance besides is stunningly beautiful woman caused waves of shock through out the night class. Various members of his circle reacted differently depending on their affiliation to him.

For the members of his homebase (nobles he had grown up with from Japan) it was a shock and bewilderment, seeing as it was believed that Kaname had been suffering from mysophobia (germaphobia). Ever since they met him, even as a child Kaname was known to despise touch. He would avoid shaking hands with everyone and never played an games requiring physical activity but rather played mind games. He had never been one for holding hands even with his own mother Juri Kuran.

As for the international delegation (Vampires Kaname had met through various means and had various connections with) Kaname as the Kuran's known last descendant and heir was bound to have a partner somewhere that would be making an appearance soon as well.

Japan had a frighteningly small number of Purebred Vampires. It didn't help things that the remaining Vampires in the country were either crazy or completely insane. Knowing Kaname, he would choose a partner that help both locally and internationally. But than again that was non of their business. Their business was the plan Kaname wished to set in motion once he finishes setting the foundation. Therefore had been little to no reaction besides raised eyebrows or straightening up in some cases.

For the staff (help) around the dorms they knew to keep their heads down. Kuran-Sama provide them jobs that allowed for them to provide for their family without being terribly humiliating or degrading and all he asked for was their loyalty. And thus besides lowing their heads further had no other reaction.

As for the people that caused the whirlpool of emotions for those around them did not seem to take into account their (the people's) reactions. Kaname was subtly trying to boast of all that he had done to prepare the night dorms for her arrival.

The beauty of the Mabel staircase. The intricate designs of the walls and seemingly endless rolls of floor to ceiling windows. The overhead chandeliers lighting up the corners of every room without the lights being irritating to the eye of the Vampire and the grand chandelier at the centre that brought everything together. Finally the Subtle smell of the flowers in the garden giving people peace of mind was indeed truly lovely.

During Kaname's bragging Mei Ling kept a smile on her face by inwardly said to herself. 'If you keep boasting like this your head might not be hold up by the continent, my love.' But outwardly replied to him with oohs and aahs. Kaname did not bother her too much about her inability to reply verbally as he had seen her silent contemplation as her truly admiring his work and therefore kept up bragging with his tour.

After a tour of the dorms, special facilities on the grounds and finally the garden kaname lead her back to the foyer to introduce her to some friends of his. Upon arrival Takuma who couldn't withhold his curiosity decided to ask him.

"Kaname, I wasn't made aware we would be receiving an new students." And though phased as a statement the underlying question was really 'who are they?' Looking around Mei Ling could see that the room had cleared out (To sleep seeing as it was already 4:50am in the morning) some what doing her tour with a few remaining in the foyer.

Among the people waiting in the foyer was the Takuma, Hanabusa, Kain, Ruka, Senri and Rima. All could be considered childhood friends of Kaname's with Takuma taking the place as his best friend, Ruka the wanna be childhood sweetheart, Hanabusa his one true dead hard fan, Senri was both his family member (cousin) and innocent bystander along with Rima and Kain.

"My love this is Ichijo Takuma, Shiki Senri, Toya Rima, Asatsuki Kain, Aido Hanabusa and Souen Ruka. Everyone I'd like to met my fiancee and future queen Zhou Mei Ling." Kaname's voice was warmer than they've ever heard it. He introduced them without saying 'I'd like you to met' when introducing them to her. As though them meeting her was their privilege and not something of equal measure.

"Wwww...ait Kaname-Sama. Wwwwho is she?" Ruka's voice was breaking wishing the last few minutes went away as the man she had fallen in love with at Aido's 8th birthday party seemed to imply he would never give her a chance. The introduction of Mei Ling as his Fiancee and future queen meant Kaname would not considered any other conquests at the side thus breaking her heart. Ruka knew that even Purebloods took more than one Conquest to the side like Kuran Rido had with Senri's mother and who know how many more other women unlike his brother Haruka Kuran that mated and stayed married to the same woman Juri Kuran. Kaname seemed to want to do the same by declaring his ownership over the woman Mei Ling therefore cutting off her chance at 'Serving him.'

For everyone else Ruka's situation was something of her own making. The heartbreak she is going though was all self imposed. Ruka had always seen herself as better than all other females around Kaname as he was more accessible to her by virtue of her cousins (Hanabusa and Kain) and their families wish to interact with Kaname allowed them to meet on a regular basis. The fact that no known marriage arrangement was made for Kaname encouraged this infatuation leading to madness. And now here before them Kaname who had Never encouraged Ruka's conquest (going as far as to chance meeting places last minute with Hanabusa and Kain) broke her heart without mercy as to put an end to her infatuation and warn Ruka off by saying in a firm strong voice:

"My Queen."