Pick-up Lines

((@ CHB... Random, ordinary day))

Travis:  (nods to other boys before turning to Katie) Hey Katie-cat. I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

Katie: (looks up from making pastry with the rest of the camp for a bakesale) What?

Travis: (embraces Katie from the back) I think you might have been truly a cat in your past life? Cause you are so PURRfect...

Katie: What? Why would I be a cat-oh.... Oh! You mean Perfect?! Ah! I get it! Heheh, thanks.

Travis: Hahaha, that took you long enough. (steals a kiss)

Connor: (to Miranda) Put down that cupake, babe. You're sweet enough already.

Miranda: (raises eyebrow) Really Connor?

Connor: You know, if you were a tropical fruit, you'd be a Fine-apple...

Miranda: (shares a look with Katie) You boys are up to something again, aren't you?

Connor: Awts, your words wound me, dear Miran. But I'm willing to endure pain as long as I get to hold you-

Miranda: (shoves Connor's favorite cupcake in his mouth, blushing) Shut up! Don't bother us!

Katie: I don't know what you are up to, but that was sweet. (kisses Travis on the cheek)

Clarisse: Don't even think about it.

Chris: Oh okaaaay...

Luke: (watches brothers before turning to Thalia) Thals, can I ask you for directions?

Thalia: (no longer a hunter but still hangs out with them) Sure. Where you wanna go?

Luke: To your heart.

Phoebe: Ew! Yuck!

Hunters: Major yuuuuuuck!

Luke: (glares at them) I'm not talking to you, Phoebe.

Thalia: (chuckles) Aw, are you trying to pick me up, Luke? (winks)

Phoebe and the hunters: Thalia?!

Luke: (stares at Thalia, grinning) No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes.

Phoebe: (snorts) Have your eyes checked, Castellan! The sky is perfectly blue and sunny today!

Hunters: Yeah, check your eyes!

Luke: (ignores Phoebe and the hunters) I thought happiness started with an H. Why does mine starts with U?

Phoebe: It doesn't! Learn your freaking vocabulary!

Hunters: Here, a dictionary-!

Thalia: Ahahhahaha! Good one. (whispers to Luke) No need for that though. Since you have already stolen my heart long ago.