The Pervert Series 1

<<<a/n... will be introducing several *whispers* minor demigods on this series that have appeared on PJO and HoO... But if you can't remember them though, Here they are: (by order of appearance)

Juniper - not really a demigod, a wood nymph and is Grover's girlfriend... Lou Ellen - daughter of Hecate, head counselor... Butch - son of Iris, hc... Will - son of Apollo, hc... Nyssa - daughter of Hephaestus... Katie & Miranda - daughters of Demeter, co-h,c... Travis & Connor - sons of Hermes, co-h,c... Clarisse - daughter of Ares, h,c... Chris - son of Hermes..

For everyone's peace of mind... Let's say all of the character's in play are above 18... hehe. I'd have to thank my seniors at school for giving me the idea and for all the materials i've gotten for this thing...>>

...

((@ Camp HalfBlood))

Me: Uhm, excuse me. I'm here again for another interview-

Juniper: (bursts out from a tree, literally) Ohh nooo~! This is really bad~! Gr-rover!!! (voice shakes in panic)

Me: Uhm-

Juniper: (turns to me with tearful eyes) You. You have to help me! You have to help us!

Me: (looks around) Er, you mean me?

Juniper: Yes! (takes my hand) We need all the help we could get. The girls are in so much trouble! Come now!

Me: ~~~ (is dragged away towards the cabins area helplessly)

Me: Uhhhh... What's happening exactly? (campers are running around, some girls running away from boys while some boys are being chased by angry, armed girls ready to capture)

Butch: (in deep, husky voice) My precious little witch. Don't run away from me...

Lou: Ach...!

Butch: You can't complain because it's you who did this to me. Naughty, naughty little witch... You got me under your spell...

Lou: Uhm...! (walks towards us with a guilty look, Butch still fawning after her) Sorry. I guess I should explain. Ahhh... I owed Drew a favor and in return she asked me to create a bewitching potion for her. I handed it to her yesterday but it seemed like the new Hermes kids wanted to show off to their seniors and pranked Aphrodite's cabin by stealing stuffs. Then some idiot thought to mix the stolen potion to the guys' refreshments after capture the flag, thinking it was some kind of beautifying potion which brought us into this mess.

Juniper: Huh? Bewitching potion?

Lou: (turns red then her face becomes passive once more) Ah, this is where I am at fault. Seems like the potion I made was a bit stronger and much more unpredictable than expected. Boys showed various effects and of various degrees of... ah, bewitchness? Agressiveness? Oh craziness? (scratches head) Well, as you can see, things have became pretty wild in here.

Butch: Yes, I'm completely bewitched by your cuteness. Just like a doll, I want to place you in my room-

Lou: Butch!!! (interrupts in alarm) Go return to your cabin and wait for me there!