"Jason, please describe Reyna in your own words."

((@ Argo 2))

Jason: (looks cautiously at girlfriend) Uhmmm... Pipes?

Piper: (shrugs) It's okay, Jason. You just need to describe Reyna. It's not like you're being asked to kiss her or anything. (shots me a warning look)

Reyna: Yes, Jason. And you should be more worried that I'm here listening.

Leo: Oh... Ayiieee... (sings) Jason and Reyna sitting on a tree~... Hehehe. Who wants popcorn?!

Frank: Leo, you do know that a skeleton is growling behind you right?

Leo: Wait, what?! Where?!

Hazel: Uhmmm... Are you okay, Piper? And Nico...?

Nico: ........ (sulks and frowns at Reyna) You forced me to shadowtravel here for this?!

Reyna: Oh calm your skeletons. I want to hear this. Don't mind Nico. He woke up on the wrong side of the ground today.

Nico: ?!!!!!!

Annabeth: (sighs, clearly not in a good mood today) Just go and answer, Jason.

Jason: Okay. (clears throat) Well, Reyna is one of the most remarkable person I know. Not only that she's highly skilled in battle, she's also brave, determined and just basically the person you would NOT want to be your enemy. It's really also best to avoid antagonizing her. She can skewer a gryphon with her spear in a matter of seconds.

Frank: Leo, you really should listen to this.

Leo: Shut up, Frank.

Reyna: (glares at both)

Frank and Leo: ..........

Jason: Reyna is a bit mature for her age and is a no-nonsense person. She is also very straightforward and has a really strong personally which could be intimidating at first. But she's a nice person once you get to know her better. She's a good friend to those that gained her trust and very protective of those she loves.

Leo: (whispers in a low tone) At first?! More like always- achhhhh! Okay! Sorry! Sorry! Please not the spear!!! I'll behave now!

Reyna: See that you do, Valdez. Please continue with the flattery, Jason.

Piper and Nico: ..........

Jason: Uh... Reyna is a very effective leader. No one could control the cohorts better than her. Strict but she always do what's best for camp. So Camp Jupiter is really lucky to have her and me, i consider myself fortunate to have worked with her. Hmm, what else... Her pet peeve is mostly Octavian, no doubt about that, and she likes marshmallows on her hot coco. Overall, I think Reyna is an amazing person.

Reyna: (grins) So you remember huh?

Jason: Haha. Of course! I saw your hidden stash of mallows in your room before.

Piper and Nico: .......... (together) You've been in her room?! / You let him in your room?!

Jason: Oh no Pipes! it's not what you think!

Leo: Ohhh... Jason, you bad boy you! Hahaha. So Jason, follow up question, who do you think is more amazing - Piper or Reyna? And Percy, have you been in Reyna's ro- waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Everyone: What in Hades?!

Percy: ... Uhm, where did you get that stun gun, Annabeth?

Annabeth: (sighs) I'm always ready. We can't always throw Leo off the ship everytime he says something stupid. It's much easier this way, don't you think? Anyway, I think both Piper and Reyna are amazing in their own ways so no fighting. Let's leave it at that shall we?

Everyone else: Yes Ma'am! (slowly backs away from Annabeth)

Percy: ... You. are. scary... Uh want some hot coco?

Annabeth: Yes please.