Air Force

You were standing in front of the Air Force training camp,clutching your suitcase tightly. You saw a jet fly and you smiled widely. This was your dream. You wanted to soar through the air just like that and you were standing right there but you were nervous. You got inside the huge gates after all the security checking and you were sent inside an office and you saw the pictures of all the people who were martyred while protecting (y/country). You wanted to be one of those. "Welcome. Come sit." A man with a brown hair said. He was wearing his uniform. You sat on the chair and he asked you some questions. "Why do you want to join the air force. You know it is risky.""I don't care if it is risky or not. If it is for my country then I am willing to do anything."You saw him smile. "You will be escorted to your respective room which you will be sharing with two other girls. Their names are Sofia and Sonya. They are twins and they are really excited to meet you as you can see behind you." You looked at him with a confused face but looked behind to see two ecstatic faces. "Hi!My name is Sofia and this is Sonya."You got up from your chair and greeted them. They were indeed twins. The freckles one was Sofia while the other one was Sonya. "You girls can take her to the room and tell her about the schedule.

You guys went towards the room. You had your suitcase with you. "So,...you guys-""Oh we joined one week ago. You just joined on time. Tomorrow was the last day."Sonya said cutting you off."Wow....are you some sort of mind reader?""No, I just guessed and voila! I was right."

You guys entered the room. It was not huge but it was clean and tidy. "Wait. I will tell the James,Newt and Harry to come." Sonya said and ran off. "Who are they?"You asked. "Oh! They are staying in the room opposite to us. We are great friends. They also joined a week ago. They are really nice but Newt....well he is a bit serious. He belongs to a military family maybe that's why he is a bit rude but not that much, like he doesn't talk much.""Oh......maybe he had a terrible past.""yeah....maybe. He doesn't tell us anything and he is really a follower of all the rules here and maybe he is going to be the favourite pilot of everyone.""How much did to guys train?""Not much. We have been doing workouts. push-ups,sit-ups etc.""Oh my god! Push-ups?I don't know how to do them.""Don't worry we can't do it either and neither can harry. I mean he is training in progress like we are.......and Newt? Well he belongs to a military family so overall he is perfect in everything.""Okay now,seriously I want to see him now, like you have been talking about him for the past ten minutes.""I have?" She blushed and covered her face. "Do you like him?""Well..............kinda?"She raised both of her eyebrows."calm yourself down."You said and patted her shoulder and put your belongings in a tidy manner."

"Woah....when i came to the training camp,I literally plopped on the bed and didn't get up till it was time for food. I am guessing you are like Newt.....so tidy....so sponsible.""Okay guys, but who is Newt?""You will know but first you can fresh up and then we can go for lunch.""Okay."You got your clothes out and wore them and headed off to the cafeteria with Sonya and Sofia.You got your food and sat down on the chair. Harry,Sonya,James,Sofia sat down and an erect and pretty serious guy sat down in front of you. "So you are new?"He asked. "Yeah...."He just nodded. No smile,nothing. You guys ate your food. Nobody ever really talked and you didn't want to start a conversation because maybe you thought that you guys weren't allowed to talk while eating or something like that.

After finishing your food.You guys went to your rooms. "When is training gonna start?"You asked the two girls who were sitting on their beds."Tomorrow. Since it is the last day of joining.""oh...""So does Newt actually really talk much?""Oh........about that .......we don't actually know .Maybe he belongs to a military family and he acts that way. We have been asking him for one week but he doesn't answer us and we have learnt to never push him to answer him."Sonya said."What do you mean?""Once Harry asked him about it several times and it got on his nerves and he just.......punched Harry but after that he apologised to him."Sofia said."So how many siblings do you have ?Tell us about yourself."Sonya asked while patting her thighs.""well......what about me?I am a normal girl from a normal family."You didn't really want to tell them what happened to your family and you.It was just too much to take in.They both chuckled but didn't push you into answering.

The next day came in a blink of the eye.You got up at 5am and you couldnt go back to sleep because you were too nervous.You got out of the room while holding an informative book about airforce in your hand. There were some sofas. You quietly sat down.It was still dark. You heard a click sound.You turned around to see Newt going towards the bookshelf."Hey!Newt.""Hey."He said while skimming thorough the book shelf."So what brings you here?"you asked but immediately regretted it because you knew that he would give such a respimse which would make yourself awkward. He didn't answer so you continued reading your book."You shouldn't be here."Newt said while sitting down on the sofa and opening his book."Why?"you asked hesitantly."because it is not allowed.""So why are you here?""I took permission.""Oh......can I take permission?""Your choice....do whatever you want. Just don't disturb me."He said shrugging his boulders and not looking at you.

You continued reading your book but you felt uncomfortable so you got up and went to your room and tried to get some sleep as you had to wake up at 7am and only one hour was left so you set your alarm.

7AM:

You got up by your alarm ringing."Seriously (y/n)?"Sonya asked while raising an eyebrow."What?""You are such a kid."Sofia said.You knew they were talking about the alarm."I ned to practice waking up early.""yeah.....whatever.""Perhaps many people here don't even know what is an alarm clock is."You rolled your eyes.You got ready and went to the breakfast table with Sonya and Sofia with the boys tagging along but Newt had already eaten breakfast and he was a total the training ground doing sit-ups.

After finishing our breakfast you guys washed your face and wore the training uniform they gave you guys.It was a cool one.After a long speech about being in airforce and courage and what not, you guys started doing sit-ups and push-ups. Newt was the best at everything.Nobody was getting any complements on how they were doing and you made a mental note that you had to adapt to it. You knew the day would go on like that......

Please comment and tell me if you like it or not. 

Have a great day.Bye!