SNEAK PEEK

!!!So we got a new story that we're working on. I know that we haven't been uplaoding a lot. School has been kicking our asses lately and we decided to apologize by creating another beautiful story for you all to read so here it is....enjoy!!!

I know that I should stay away, but I cant. He's like a drug to me. He's gotten into my mind in just a short amount of time that we've spent together. All that I can think about is him. I know that he has a wife, but it's not like he loves her. He told me. And he wouldn't be in my bed at night with me if he did. It's all just an act.

Are you sure? They seemed to be quite in love on the couch while you were cleaning the living room.

Oh, who am I kidding. I should've known that it was all a lie. To think that we were something special. All of those things that he said to me were all lies. I'm nothing but a sex toy, a booty call, nothing more. He doesn't love me. He doesn't even deserve me. I don't deserve this. And if I am nothing but a maid in the morning and a good fuck in the night, well he has another thing coming. From now on, he can't have me. And he never will.

                   COMING SOON

                                 OCTOBER 2014