Chapter 2

"You can start right now."

"Really," I asked shocked and happy at the same time. The sooner I can get my paycheck.

"Mmhm, and don't mind my wife. She insisted that I get an old maid."

"Well why would you want an old maid? That's means you lose the game," I said with a smile. He chuckled at that.

"Let me show you to your room so you can change into your clothes and get started. I saw the maid that greeted me at the door glare at me. I stuck my tongue out at her and kept walking with Mr. Claymore.

Ross' POV

"Come on baby. Wouldn't our kids look great? I mean we're not getting any younger." She started to rub her hands up and down my chest. She unbuttoned my shirt. I started to get a semi and Star noticed and she was going towards my dick when I heard the doorbell downstairs. I started to get up and Star protested.

"I have to go see who the new maid is." She started to whimper.

"Did you do what I asked?"

"And what was that," I asked while buttoning my shirt.

"You know, don't get anymore young maids. Then they'll try to whore themselves at you like Serena, or whatever her name is, and I don't need that in my life." I don't remember her saying that, but if she did I wasn't paying attention.

"Well, I put in the ad for an open interview."

"Ugh, why the want Want Ads. That's filled with untrained theifs. You should've just called the agency." Star rolled her eyes.

As I walked down stairs I saw Sabrina talking to somebody then closing the door.

"Who was that?" Sabrina didn't answer. She just walked off.

I immediately opened the door to find a beautiful dark-haired woman. Is she here for the job? I hope not. She's to pretty to be a maid. What do I care. I'm married....

"I heard that you were applying for as a maid." She nodded and the next thing I knew, I was telling her to come in.

**********

I asked her a couple of questions about what she knows about cleaning. She may not have cleaned as a maid but that's all I need. She's hired.

She jumped on me and I just felt warmth all over. I didn't want to let go. But I had to once Star's called my name. She looked so, so gorgeous. My wife walked in and grabbed my face. I know this must be awkward for her. Man, I don't even know het name.

Star started to get into it a little more and I had to stop her so she wouldn't get too carried away.

Star looked up and glared at the woman. "So whose this," she asked.

"This is our new maid..."

"Maliyah." Oh, Maliyah. Her name sounds beautiful. Just like her.

"This is Maliyah."

"Well, Malikah, I'm Star Michaels. Now I'm Star Claymore." Really Star? Messing up her name.

"Well, Sky I'm happy to be working for such celebrities." I smiled at that.

"It's Star. Remember that if you want to keep your job." She walked off into the kitchen.

Maliyah's POV

Ross walked me to my room. And what a room it was. A beautiful queen sized bed with a wooden frame, my own vanity and bathroom. Heaven!

My clothes were placed on the bed. Thank God that they weren't the sexy maid outfits that the slutty girls wear on Halloween. It was nice and modest. I opened my door to see that maid that opened the door for me. What was her name, Sabrina?

"He doesn't like you, you know."

"Okay..." I asked in a confused manner.

"Just because he walked you to your room means nothing." I was taken back for a second. Where in the hell did this come from.

"He's mine. You stay away from him."

"You know he has a wife, right." This bitch is so dumb.

"He's gonna leave her." She said matter of factly.

"Have you been eating too much Coco Puffs, 'cause you kinda coo coo right now. He's not gonna leave his wife."

"Yes he is. He told me." Okay, whatever. If he told you then he lied to your dumbass. I rolled my eyes snd tried to step past her when she stopped me.

"Just stay away from him."

UPDATE!!!! Yay! I know that we haven't updated in a month or so, but you get busy. Also you got jealousy, some craziness and a new POV. More to come. Vote and don't be shy and comment✌✌✌