Prologue

I hate my boss. I hate him so much. This asshole fired me because I wouldn't go out with him. He was 48 years old, bald, and looked like he swallowed a tire. Ugh. He's asked out all of the other waitresses, some have said yes, but he mostly gets rejected. But me, he's been very persistent with. Now my jobless butt is looking through the wanted ads for help.

*flashback*

"Maliyah you need a man," my best friend Gina said.

"Well it's not like I haven't been trying. I've gone out on a few dates, but the guys don't interest me," I said while wiping the tables.

"That's because your too picky. You need to lower your standards."

"I'm sorry that I don't want a man that is on his death bed."

"I only do that when I need some money. Other than that I'm good." I look at Gina with a disgusted face and go to the kitchen.

"What. It's not even that bad. All you have to do is-"

"I don't want to hear it."

"Good because you have work to do," a person said.

"Oh hi Mr. Antonio," Gina said.

"Gina, don't you think you have something to do."

"Like what?" Gina said while popping her gum.

"Like serving the customers! Now get your ass out there." Mr. Antonio rubbed his temples and said to himself, "I swear one day I'm going to fire that girl," he said while staring at her ass.

Yeah right.

"So, Maliyah. What are you doing this afternoon." Oh my god. Here we go.

"Working," I said while taking an order. After I gave the chef the order, I went to the bar and sat down.

"How about I give you the rest of the day off."

"No thanks. Need to pay bills."

"I'll pay you," I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I don't roll that way. I'd rather earn my money."

"But Gina was just fine when I asked her. I thought that since-"

"Since me and Gina are friends, we act alike. Ha. You're funny."

"Well what about that time we went out for coffee?"

"What do you mean, we went out, we didn't go anywhere. I was on break and you joined me while I was drinking coffee."

"Well...well...," he scratched his head.

"Look I don't have time for this. I have customers,"

"Ok, fine. If you don't go out with me, you're fired," he said with a smirk.

"Well then I guess I'm fired cause I'm not going out with you." I grabbed a wine bottle and poured it all over his to little suit.

*flashback over*

Oh why didn't I just go out with the man. If he tried something, I could've just slapped him or something. Damn. There is nothing in here that suits me. My dog, Louie, came up to me. He had a piece of paper in his mouth.

"Lou, give me that." Damn dog. Always eating something. The paper had "WANTED" written across it, in big letters. It says that the billionaire playboy Ross Claymore wants a maid. It had his address and phone number on it if you want to apply. I hugged my dog to death and grabbed my phone off the counter. I'm going to be a maid.

Here's the start of a new story. Enjoy✌