Chapter 6

Ross's POV

I was getting to her. I could tell. She was giving in. Until she cried. I thought that was her child at first. I mean it wouldn't be the first time a maid brought her child to work. As long as it didn't interfere with anything I was okay. But to think that Maliyah had a child with another man angers me. Although, Maliyah doesn't seem like she would just leave her child in a room where she works. But then again I dont really know her. When I came in the room to find Willow in her arms, I was relieved and confused at the same time.

"Star left with her sister and they left her here with me while they went out." The fact that Sky left her child with my maid and took Star with her pissed me off. She's probably whoring herself out there to some teen. Trying to get that baby she always wanted, cause Lord knows she's not getting it from me.

"She's sleep now. Maybe you should come back to bed." The hunger I was feeling for her would not subside. She has given me a taste and it's not enough.

"No. I think I'll stay here in case she wakes up again."

"Okay." The disappointment that I felt from her answer killed me. I left the door created a large clap as I shut it in a rage.

I could still see the need in her eyes, but she was clutching the little girl like she was her lifeline.

I'll give her tonight. The next time she's mine.

________________
Maliyah's POV
You know what I didn't expect in the morning? A child sprawled across the bed of a guest room or me even sleeping with a child in a guest room. I thought I would be posted up in my room watching a nice movie on netflix. I guess not. Instead I almost, almost had sex with my boss, and ended up in a bed with someone else's child.

"Honey, we have to get up, okay."

"5 more minutes." She mumbled.

"You have to get up. If you don't get up. You won't get any breakfast." That got her right up. She shot her little butt up and I was the one being pulled down the steps.

We had come down the steps to find Ross to be cooking up eggs. He can cook I thought.

"Did you girls have a nice sleep?" He said. Willow ran up to her uncle and and said, "Sure did Uncle Ross." He picked her up and kissed her on the forhead. He would make a great father...okay not the time to be thinking about that right now.

"The nice lady slept with me all through the night."

"She did. Wasn't that nice of her." He gave me a side glance. "Well let's go get you to watch TV, huh. You can eat breakfast in there too." The little girl's eyes went wide. "I love you so much. I never wanna go home." Yeah, I wouldn't either if I had your mother.

After I finished eating. I started washing the dishes so he could have clean plates for Willow to eat on, since the other maids didn't come in until later.

"You know you didn't have to do that." I jumped and turned towards him with a freshly cleaned knife in my hand. He held his hands up in defense.

"I'm sorry. Just don't scare me like that again." I looked to him, then to the knife and I put it down, and I started blushing. We stood there for a long while, just staring. He finally sighed and said "We need to talk about what happened last night." He looked me straight in the face. I turned back to washing the dishes like I didn't hear anything.

"This is a serious matter Maliyah." I sigh and stop washing the dishes, but I didn't turn to face him.

"You're absoultely right. My married boss kissing his maid so something that should not happen. That's a big problem on my part, and I apologize for it, but what's happened, has happened and I can't change that. All I have to do is make sure it doesnt happen again." The last part was more to me, than to him because I know damn well that shit is going to happen again.