Chapter 1

Here I am. At Ross Claymore's house, which is huge as hell, might I add. When I reached for the doorbell. About 2 minutes later a blonde maid opened the door suddenly.

"And who are you," she asked with a fake smile.

"I am here for the job as a maid."

"Oh, thats already been filled. Sorry," I couldn't tell if she was lying and I couldn't really accuse her of it so I just walked away.

"Excuse me, miss," a very deep, sensual, sexy, manly voice said. I turned around and had to keep myself from gasping out loud. I just had a mental meltdown from how fine this man was. I mean the man is tall as fuck, curly black hair, features like they were cut from stone, eyes that are a beautiful hazel, perfect tanned skin, you could see his abs through his shirt, and his lower half. I'm not even gonna go there.

"I heard that you were here applying as a maid," he said with a smile. I think I just had a heart attack.

"Yes, I am. But your maid said that it was already filled." I am so ratting that bitch out.

"Oh, Sabrina. Don't mind her. She thinks that I don't need anymore maids," I bet, "and you might be the one filling her spot." Oooh, someone's getting fired.

"Come in."

***********

"So what experience do you have with being a maid."

"Well I have experience with cleaning, but not as a maid. I used to work in a diner and I cleaned table, washed dishes and things like that."

"Well, you're hired. "

I shocked to no end. Huh, if it was that easy to get a job like this, then I should've become a maid a long time ago. I got carried away with myself and jumped up on my now boss, Ross Claymore. His breath was blowing in my ear, and his hard pecks were against my chest. I never wanted to leave. It felt like eternity, but it was only a few minutes until a woman came in. He immediately let go of me. I felt cold and lonely all of the sudden.

"Ross, where are you," she asked.

"In here honey," a stunning blonde, skinny bombshell. She looks like she is or was a model. Of course he would be dating those types. What gorgeous man would go out with a brown/black haired girl with curves that could kill, I'm mildly tall, I'm 5'6". Shit, I could've been a model, but I'm stuck as a maid.

The blonde kissed Ross like there was no tomorrow. She started to get a little sensual with it and things became awkward for me. I wonder if she's intimidated by my presence.

Ross finally pulled her off of him. Thank god. That was enough porn for the evening.

"Oh, whose this." She looked me up and down, scrutinizing every single detail that I have. Mmhm, a bitch is definitely intimidated.

"This is our new maid...."

"Maliyah."

"This is Maliyah."

"Well Malikah, I'm Star Michaels. Famous supermodel," never heard of you, but okay,"now I'm Star Claymore." And to add more emphasis to that she's married to Ross, the bitch picks up his left hand with her left hand and kisses it, then lays her hand on his chest and smiles as if she's won something.

Wow, bitch. Oh my gosh, you're married to the most gorgeous man on Earth, who gave you a 14 karat diamond ring. There's no need for the jealousy.

"Well Sky, I'm happy to be working for such celebrities," I offered my hand, but she didn't take it instead she made a catty remark.

"It's Star. Remember that if you want to keep your job." She made a catty smile at me.

"I'll do my best." I turned to Ross. "So when do I start?"

Ooooooh. Star is already jealous of the mew maid. Damn. She must not trust in her husband that much. I love Maliyah's sarcasticness. It's really refreshing and sorry about not updating in a month....or two but I've been dealing with other shit that needed tending to. Ill try to update regularly, but mid-terms are coming up so who knows. ✌