Prologue

So before we get this started just know that Oscar is three years older than Cecilia.

~~~
It was the first day of summer going into my freshmen year.

"Put me down please." I exclaimed to the boy that threw me over his shoulder. "No can do princesa" he said. I let out a sigh as I just enjoyed the ride. "I could've walked." I said as I was still hanging. "Nah I like this view better." He said slapping my butt.

"Aye no! Oscar." I said "we're in public." I said blushing. I hear him chuckle "Perdon Princesa, I just couldn't stop myself." He said as I see we made it to his house. He opened the front door and he still carried me. We ended up in his room. As he placed me down on his bed. I giggled.

He leaned down and gave me a kiss. As I kissed back. It turned into a little make out session. We were soon interrupted by a loud bang. Flashing lights everywhere. "Oscar Diaz!" Says the loud voice. "Yes?" He asked confused. Oscar got up as well as I as we noticed that it was the police.

I was frightened. All he did was push me back with his arm and kept me behind him. "Oscar Diaz you are under arrest for the murder of Jackson Moncreak" says the policeman. I was shocked as they grabbed him and placed him in handcuffs.

"Oscar!" I cried aloud as I followed the policemen out. "Wait please just give me a second." I said. The officers looked at each other as I had tears in my eyes. The nodded their heads as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Porque?" I asked him. "Is that even a question amor?" He asked as if he knew it was going to happen. And he was right, being apart of the Santos you'd expect something like this. "Lo siento. Pero I'm going to miss you." I said hugging him tighter.

"A mi Tambien." He says as he kisses my cheek. "Adios mi amor." He says as the policemen placed him in the backseat. A tear slipped my face as they drove away with him.

~~~