023

~~~

*Month Later*

"Here let's go to the store. I'm sure he'll want something." Mario says. "You really think that'll work?" I asked Oblivious. "He hasn't moved in days." Mario explains. "What do you expect Mio? He just got shot and his supposed to be girlfriend died." I  whispered.

"Fine whatever. I'm gonna go to the store. You watch him." He says "it's not like he's going anywhere." I said as he shut the door already.

*Mario comes back*

"Oye Mami!" I heard as I look up. "Oscar." I smiled as I go give him a hug. "What are you doing here?" I asked confused. "Came to help with your hermanito." He says. "Mio are you serious? It's not that big of a deal." I rolled my eyes.

"He needs to get out of bed!" He says as he entered my room. "I'll be in Gabby's room." I say kissing his lips really quick Walking away. "Tease!" He says as I blow him a kiss and smirk.

I lay down on Gabe's bed as Jacob was playing the play station.

*ten minutes later *

"Oye mami!" I heard through the door. "Que onda?"  I yelled through the door and opening it. "Vamanos Vale is at the house already." He says. "Shit I totally forgot that it was today." I said as I threw on some ripped jeans and a nice top.

"Wanna come?" I asked "Can Melody come?" He asked. "Yeah of course. But you gotta make sure you tell her it's a Santos party." I said. "Aight." He says texting her quickly. "She said she's still in." He replied. "Okay I'll meet you there si?" I asked as he nods his head. I throw on some hoops as I place my converse on.

"Andale Ceci!" Mario yelled. "Callate!" I yelled as I walked out putting my hair up neatly. "Hermosa." Oscar says causing me to blush. "Callate." I say as I push him back gently as he chuckled. "Vamanos." He says as I get in his car with Mario and Ruby in the other.

*At Santos House*

"Vale!" I said as she turned around "Ceci" She said as we laughed and gave each other a hug. "Vale go get some drinks!" Jorge yelled. "Who are you talking to like that?" I asked with my arms crossed. "Lo siento Ceci." He frowned "Vale Por favor can you go get more drinks." He smiled weakly. "Mhm that's what I thought." I said as he laughed.

I look over to see Oscar had shots. I smiled as I walked with him to my brothers. Ruby who was very uncomfortable. "Having a good time?" He asked "Honestly-." Mario cut off Ruby "the best time." Says

He gave me a shot as he passed it to Mario and Ruby. "Arriba." Oscar started "Y bajo" Mario said "y al centro" I said "y adentro" Oscar finished as we took the shot. We all look at Ruby. "I prefer to sip." Oscar awkwardly walks away. Ruby throws it over his shoulder.

"Ruby lighten up. The party hasn't even started yet." I said as he rolled his eyes. "I don't want to be here." He says "That's honestly surprising." I laughed "how so?" He asked confused "You're the dude who would look over a wall for a party. And well look now you're at a party." I said chuckling.

"Yeah a Santos Party." He says as I roll my eyes "They aren't even bad people." I said as both Mario and Ruby gave me a 'don't be stupid' look. "Okay but they're really nice." I said as Mario nods his head "Ruby we grew up with these people." Mario says. "No you did. Not me." He says.

"Nope we're staying." I said walking away to get a beer.

*Later On*

"Your brother is really weird." Oscar chuckles. "Tell me about it." I laughed as he organized the drinks and cups and chips. "He's a party planner everything has to be perfect or he won't like it." I giggled. "I'll be back I need to go check on something." He says as I nod my head.

"Ceci your brother just did that." Vale laughs as do I. "I know." I said. Vale goes over to Ruby who was cutting limes just like Oscar taught him. He explains it to her as she wasn't really interested. She grabbed one put it in his mouth and poured salt on his hand.

She took a shot and placed her lips on his as she took the lime out of his mouth. She smacked his butt and said something to him. I chuckled as she walked back over to me. "Oh my gosh." I laughed "He was too uptight he needs to loosen up." She says as I nod my head "look." I laughed as he grabbed the bottle and started chugging it.

"He's gonna be so Gone." I said as she nodded her head. Soon Oscar comes out with Choncho laughing. "Papi." I said he looks over as I smiled and hugged him tightly. Smelling the scent of his cologne as I just died in his embrace. "Mami lets go inside Sí?" He asked as I nod my head and smirked.

We went inside as he led me into a room and instantly pinned me against a wall. Attacking my lips as I didn't stop him.

*Later that night*

"Ruby!Ruby!Ruby!" They all started chanting. "What up everybody?!" Ruby slurred as I laughed. "I wanna give a big shout out to spooky." He says pointing at him. Spooky held his beer up as they all chanted "Spooky! Spooky! Spooky!" I laughed as he pulled me in close to his side.

"I didn't want to come tonight. But spooky made me come!" Ruby said as everyone looks at him and laughs. I cover my face as I couldn't help but laugh. "Aye what you laughin at?" He chuckled. "Nada." I say holding in my laughter.

"Also I wanna give a shout out to my big sister Cecilia!" Everyone looked at me "Ceci!Ceci!Ceci!" They all cheered as I laughed. "I'm always grateful for you. Te amo mucho Hermana." He says.

"Oh and I also wanna give a shout out to my big brother Mario!" "I love you!" Mario says. "And thank you for making me an uncle in the next couple of months!" Ruby says as I choked on my drink.

Angelica looked at him shocked. "Your gonna have a baby?" She asked shocked. "Yeah I'm gonna be a dad." Mario said lowly. Angelica punched him right across the face. "Damn!" Me and Oscar said at the same time as Angelica stormed off.

Soon Ruby starts rapping. "I'm like four foot eleven I nearly went to heaven. But God told me it wasn't my time, he sent me back to spit this rhyme." He started as everyone was grooving to it. "Weight on my chest got me feeling depressed make me wanna choke like a spooky cigarette." He says as everyone laughs.

"This is my modern day thesis  since my life went to pieces the Prophet couldn't shoot straight now I'm rolling and grieving hey! A killer roaming streets you better hope we never meet so I can prime it like a mike I'm a dropper!" He finishes as he dropped the mic.

Everyone starts clapping.  "Prophets suck! Prophets suck!" We all started to chant. Until Victor spoke up. "let's go roll up on this punk ass fools!" He says as everyone agrees and starts leaving. "You're not going are you?" I asked Oscar. He shook his head. "I'd never put you in harms way like that again." He said as I hug him.

"What the hell just happened?" Ruby asked Mario as it was empty and no one to be around except the four of us. "I think the truce just ended." He said as I nodded my head. "Come on I'll take you guys home." Oscar said as I thank him.

As we pulled up to the house Mario and Ruby start tumbling into the house. "I'll see you mañana?" I asked. "I gotta do runs, but I'll see if I have time." He said. I nod my head "Te amo." I said kissing him once more. "Te amo" he smiled as I left to go inside the house.

~~~