[7]

Drift woke up in bed naked next to Brite Bomber. There were loud noises going on outside that shook the cabin. Drift fell out of his bed. The thud that Drift made woke Brite Bomber up. Brite Bomber sat up in the bed, naked. She took a breath and exhaled. She looked at Drift on the floor, confused. Another loud noise went off. Brite Bomber's instincts kicked in. She got out of bed at ran outside. "Holy shit!" Brite Bomber yelled. Wailing Woods was gone. There was a massive volcano in it's place. There was a small village next to the volcano. Something shot out of the volcano. Brite Bomber couldn't find any words. She just stood outside of the cabin, naked. The object that came out of the volcano seemed to get closer and closer. Before Brite Bomber could react, the object landed right behind her. The thing pushed her onto the ground. This thing was Hybrid. The hybrid between a human and a dragon. Hybrid pulled Brite Bomber's hands behind her and held them. "Why do you lack clothing?" Hybrid interrogated. "Are you an enemy of the Fire King and his allies?" Brite Bomber couldn't find anything to say. She just struggled in the ground. "Answer me!" "No!" Brite Bomber finally answered. Hybrid loosened his grip and rolled Brite Bomber over so she would lay on her back. Hybrid's lizard eyes narrowed. Brite Bomber covered her exposed breasts. "Take this to cover up." Hybrid said, tossing a ninja suit at Brite Bomber. The suit was identical to Hybrid's. Brite Bomber got up and quickly put it on. "Are you all done?" Hybrid asked. Brite Bomber nodded. Hybrid grabbed Brite Bomber by her waist and pulled her towards him. Hybrid pulled out a rift and used it. Hybrid and Brite Bomber were teleported into the air. "To the volcano!" Hybrid shouted. Brite Bomber was confused, but she followed Hybrid's directions. Hybrid and Brite Bomber landed at the top of the volcano. They both looked inside. "Jump in." Hybrid said. Brite Bomber paused and looked at Hybrid for a moment. "What the fuck!? Really!?" Brite Bomber yelled. "Yes" Hybrid push Brite Bomber in. Brite Bomber yelled something at Hybrid. Hybrid followed right behind her and guided her to a throne that day in the volcano. "I brought a possible allie." Hybrid said as he landed on the steps in front of the throne. Sitting in the throne was a man made of stone. Lava traveled throughout his body. This man used to be the Ice King's prisoner. The Fire King. The Fire King looked up at Brite Bomber. He smiled. He got up out of his throne and approached Brite Bomber. Brite Bomber stepped back slightly. The Fire King reached for Brite Bomber and ruffled her hair. "You look too cute for war." The Fire King said. Brite Bomber didn't know how to reply. What did he mean "cute?" Brite Bomber thought. "War?" Brite Bomber asked. "Against the Ice King and his forces." Someone behind Brite Bomber said. As she turned around, a species like Hybrid approached Brite Bomber. This guy was huge. He looked a lot more dragon-like than Hybrid. His name was Lockjaw. Brite Bomber looked through a crack that was in the volcano. Polar Peak was visible. "We will assassinate the Ice King." Hybrid said. "Yes, brother." Lockjaw replied with his soothing, yet intimidating voice. Brite Bomber paused and thought for a moment. "I'm in." Brite Bomber said. The Fire King, Hybrid, and Lockjaw smiled at her answer.

**********

Lynx woke up, recovered from what happened at Tomato Temple. Redline was panicking while Rust Lord tried to call her down. "What happened?" Lynx moaned. "There's a big ass volcano and a pirate ship outside!" Redline yelled, somehow hearing Lynx. Lynx saw dried blood on her suit from what happened. Lynx got up from her bed, and walked over to Rust Lord. "A volcano?" Lynx asked. "Yes. Wailing Woods is gone too." Rust Lord replied. Redline started to calm down. Everyone stopped when they heard the door to the hangout opened. Unfamiliar footsteps were walking down the stairs. Zoey pulled out an SMG, ready to shoot. A woman about age 30 came down the steps. She looked like she was discombobulated about what happened recently too. Zoey pointed her gun at the woman. The woman raised her hands on the air. "Do not shoot!" The woman yelled. She had a western accent. The snake on top of her hat hissed at Zoey and her gun. "What's your name?" Zoey asked. "My name is Sidewinder. I'm going around telling people about my missing sister and for them to stay alert if they find her." Lynx walked up to Sidewinder. "Your sister went missing? Do you think she's on this island?" "Yes. 7 years ago, my sister and I were traveling and we crashed near this archipelago. This is the only island in this archipelago that I haven't searched." "Ok, we'll stay alert, but what does she look like?" DJ Bop chimed in. "She loves to wear tank tops so you'll probably find her wearing one, her hair is halfway dyed hot pink." Rust Lord thought for a moment. "What's her name?" He asked. Sidewinder paused, not looking at Rust Lord. "Calamity."