[19]

THE MUSIC LINKED ABOVE JUST MAKES THIS SCENE BETTER :D

Drift rushed up to Ruin and slammed his dual blades into Ruin's axe. "Come on, guys!" Drift yelled. Brite Bomber placed a launch pad and used it to leap behind Ruin. "Watch your back." Brite Bomber smirked shooting Ruin's back with a revolver. "Damn it!" Ruin growled. Drift slashed upwards at Ruin's face, leaving a slash mark in Ruin's helmet like face. Ruin was knocked down in the snow, shocked. Ice King rushed up to Ruin and forced his scepter down on Ruin. He reacted quickly and grabbed the edge of Ice King's scepter. Ruin pulled the scepter with all of his power and his strength sent Ice King in the air and into the snow. Ruin quickly jumped up. He walked over to Ice King, laying on the ground until. Someone shot his back. Ruin stopped dead in his tracks. He slowly turned around to see Fishstick aiming a pistol at Ruin. "S-shouldn't have taken your e-eyes off of Ice King." Fishstick said, shaking. Ruin turned back to see Onesie holding a flint-knock pistol in his face. "Bye bye." Onesie smiled, pulling the trigger. The bullet sent Ruin flying. Before Ruin hit the ground, Sanctum slashed Ruin's arm with a scythe. "That's gonna leave a mark." Sanctum said. Ruin quickly shot up and punched Sanctum in the stomach and grabbed his neck. "You'll never see me again." Ruin said, tossing Sanctum through one of stone walls of one of the still standing structures. "Sanctum!" Redline yelled running up to the hole in the wall. Sanctum was laying in the snow, covered in bricks, snow, and dust. Ruin kicked Redline to the ground. "He's dead! Get over it!" Ruin yelled. Redline looked at Ruin's intimidating face. Under her biker helmet, tears went down her cheeks. "Get away from my daughter!" Rust Lord yelled opening fire against Ruin with a Heavy Assault Rifle. The bullets got Ruin like it was nothing. Ruin's axe started glowing as he walked closer to Rust Lord. Ruin felt a loud clank as something got wedged into his back. Ruin turned around to see Crackshot's candy cane pickaxe stabbed into his back. "Eyes ahead." Crackshot informed. Ruin looked forward. The moment he did, Rust Lord pulled the trigger for his Heavy AR and the bullet went through Ruin's eye. "Agh!" Ruin cried in agony as he covered his eye that was leaking lava. Zoey slammed her hard candy hammer into Ruin's leg, forcing him to kneel. Brite Bomber slid passed Ruin in the snow, slamming her stylized hammer into Ruin's head. Drift ran towards Ruin and slammed his dual blades into Ruin's shoulder, shocking his molten body with huge amounts of energy. Ice King and Ice Queen walked up to Ruin. He looked up at the two. "Shouldn't have killed Fire King." Ice King said. Ice Queen smiled at Ruin and put her hand out in front of him. Snow circled around her hand and snow circled around Ruin's arm. More and more snow circled around Ruin's arm until his arm was completely frozen. "You don't need that arm, right?" Ice Queen said. There was a short pause. Ice Queen took her axe and slammed it into Ruin's frozen arm completely. A wave of pain engulfed Ruin. "I wouldn't have killed Fire King of he wasn't so vulnerable!" Ruin yelled. "Stop with your bullshit! We knew your plan." Zoey said, kicking Ruin. Brite Bomber bent down next to Ruin. "You wanted to take over this island, then this archipelago, then the world and look where that plan got you." Brite Bomber said, smiling. "Fire King wouldn't have been so easy to kill if he wasn't in Sunny Steps mourning the death of his daughter." Ruin explained, staring at Ice Queen. "That's enough!" Ice King yelled, stabbing Ruin through the chest with his scepter. Ruin paused. He stared up at Ice King and then down to the scepter lodged into His chest His focus shifted over to Drift. " Fighting you was fun." Ruin said. Shortly after, he toppled over into the snow. Drift stared at Ruin's body. "So now it's over?" DJ Bop asked. Fishstick kicked Ruin's hard armor lightly. "He's gone for good." Drift said. "Hey guys. What's that?" Brite Bomber pointed to an object in the sky that was flying towards them. Someone was standing in the object. The flying object was a small hovercraft that looked like the sky platforms but on a way smaller scale. The hovercraft stopped above Polar Peak and the person in top of it hopped off. "Hey, who the hell are you?" Zenith asked, taking off his Durr-Burger mask. "Can't tell you my real name..." The woman said. "But you can call me Singularity." She shook Zenith's hand. She turned to the others and looked at them. "I can see you killed whoever the hell this guy is. He looks evil." Singularity kicked Ruin's body off of Polar Peak. Instantly Singularity's personality turned from joking to extremely serious. "You all know what broke out of this iceberg, right?" She asked. "All we know is that it's some kind of creature and we should stay away from water outside of the island." Onesie shrugged. "Good, that's all you need to know. This monster is way more powerful than you think and all of you and my team and I are the only ones who know about this monster. I don't want anyone to panic about a giant monster that could kill us all so I'm going to need you guys to zip it and tell no one about this. Don't tell anyone about the monster and don't tell anyone about what really happened here to Polar Peak that involved that weird fire dude, ok? Well the sun is rising so I guess I should go back to work and finish up that big robot that's gonna kill the monster. Bye." Singularity hopped back onto the hovercraft and flew off to Pressure Plant. Drift stared at the others and then back at Singularity, flying away. "I have a good feeling about her." Drift said. "Yea me too." Brite Bomber. "Well I don't give a shit. She's gonna kill that monster so we don't have to worry. All I want to do is party! All. Day. Long." Zoey said. Everyone looked at each other and nodded. Drift smirked. "We're in"