Epilogue

Everyone was partying in Brite Bomber's creative world and having the time of their lives. They just defeated Ruin and finished the battle of Ice and Fire. Brite Bomber and Drift were upstairs discussing the battle. "I can't believe how we didn't suspect how Ruin was the tiniest bit suspicious." Drift said. "I know, right?" Brite Bomber said, her smile quickly turned into a frown. "We still don't know where Hybrid is. I hope he's alright" "I'm sure he's fi- Drift got cut off by Brite Bomber's phone ringing. Brite Bomber answered. "Hello?" "Hey Brite Bomber." Singularity said, on the other end. "I don't have much time to talk, I have to get back to work soon but my team and I have figured out how to track the monster. We have figured out that it is far away but is approaching fast. I have guessed it'll arrive this week. Be prepared." Singularity hung up. "What happened? Drift asked. Brite Bomber stared at Drift. "It was Singularity. The monster is coming."

IT'S FINALLY OVER! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW IT TOOK SO ING TO MAKE THIS! IT TOOK NOT EVEN HALF OF SEASON 7 TO MAKE SHELTER BUT IT TOOK THE REST OF SEASON 7, ALL OF SEASON 8, AND ALMOST ALL OF SEASON 9 TO MAKE THIS! I'M VERY EXCITED TO FINISH THIS AND START WORKING ON BOOK 3 WHICH I WILL START WORKING ON TOMORROW (JULY 16TH, 2019)

-EGGLORDAKUIZMA