[9]

Hybrid, Lockjaw, Fire King, Drift, and Brite Bomber met up at the volcano at night. "Tonight is the night." Lockjaw began. "My uncle, Ice King will die tonight! How dare he lock up my father and call him a prisoner. I want my revenge. My whole brood does. Let's give Ice King what he wanted when he first locked my father up. War." Drift nodded. "Before we attack, I brought reinforcements." Fire King said. "Ember!" He called out. A flick of fire flashed in the air. The Fire flashed again, this time bringing a woman with red robes, grey skin, and glowing eyes of fire. Her name was Ember. She was the Fire King's daughter. "I'm right on time." Ember said, brushing her hair with her hand. "We're ready now, let's head to Polar Peak." Fire King said, pulling out a rift-to-go. Fire King popped the cap of it off and shook it. The rift exploded, teleporting Fire King and the others in the air. They were all skydiving towards Polar Peak and landed in the snow next to the castle. The Castle at Polar Peak looked completely unguarded. "I'm going in." Hybrid said, grabbing his gun. The others followed behind him. Drift dug through his backpack for weapons. At the bottom of the backpack, there were C-4's. Drift picked some up and handed them to Lockjaw. Drift and Lockjaw started placing C-4's around the castle. Brite Bomber, Hybrid, and Fire King were searching the castle. It seemed completely empty. Fire King looked around. His brother was out of sight. Suddenly. Someone jumped from behind Fire King. Who ever it was kicked Fire King out an open window. "Die." A voice said. The Ice Queen's voice. Fire King hit the ground. "I'm ok! Just a few rocks came loose." Fire King shouted from below. Ice Queen slammed her axe into Hybrid's leg. "Gah!" Hybrid scrambled onto the floor, oozing purple blood out of his leg. "Get away from him!" Brite Bomber yelled, shooting Ice Queen in the shoulder. Ice Queen was in pain but she held it back. She took a swing at Brite Bomber with her axe. She missed. Ice Queen jumped out of the window, landing on her feet. She saw Fire King, trying to recover from the fall. Her attention turned to Drift and Lockjaw, who placed a few C-4's around the castle. Ice Queen lunged at the two of them with her axe, slashing Drift's leg. Drift fell sideways into the snow. Drift yelled in agony. His blood spilled into the snow. "Its me who you want to kill." Lockjaw said, gun in hand. Ice Queen cut Lockjaw's gun in half with ease. "Shit." Lockjaw whispered. Lockjaw made a huge jump and latched onto the castle wall. "You can't outsmart me!" Ice Queen yelled, throwing her axe at Lockjaw's hand. His hand was completely torn off and he fell into the snow, bleeding. Lockjaw hyperventilated, followed by a roar. Lockjaw passed out because of blood loss. Drift tried to get up from where he was but he had no luck. Ember came up from behind Ice Queen and ambushed her. Ice Queen pushed Ember off, and slammed her axe into Ember's chest. Ember coughed up blood. "No!" Fire King yelled. "Don't fucking touch her!" Drift yelled, gripping his leg. Ice Queen looked at Drift. "Do you want to die next?" She asked. Drift didn't respond. Ember started coughing more. "Dad..." Ember said lightly. Fire King started to get up. "Do not move!" Ice Queen exclaimed, pointing her axe at Fire King's chest. Blood was leaking from Ember's mouth. Ember looked at Fire King, terrified. "I'm afraid to die, dad." Ember said. Tears of lava were coming from Fire King's eyes. Ember closed her eyes. Shortly after, she stopped breathing. "No!" Fire King yelled, crying. Ice Queen smiled at the sight. Sadistic shit. Drift thought. A gunshot went off, hitting Ice Queen's armour. It was Brite Bomber. Ice Queen punched Brite Bomber in the face, knocking her on the ground. Ice Queen smiled, and then disappeared as a flash. Snowflakes fell from the sky from where Ice Queen stood. Brite Bomber got up. She saw the horrible condition everyone was in. Drift's leg was split open. Fire King was mourning Ember's death. Lockjaw and Hybrid were bleeding out. Brite Bomber turned to face the tower. She knew one thing. Ice Queen and Ice King needed to die.