[8]

Brite Bomber was back at the cabin in Lonely Lodge. She and Hybrid were explaining everything about a possible war between the Fire King and the Ice King to Drift. "A war? At any moment?" Drift Pondered. "Yes. I have estimated that a war could happen in about a month." Hybrid replied. Brite Bomber walked off to change her clothes. She quickly walked up the wooden stairs, and towards the bedroom. Her clothes were neatly folded on the bed. She quickly got out of the ninja suit Hybrid gave her. Brite Bomber out on her normal suit. She felt relief with it on. As she was walking out, she stopped. She looked back at the ninja suit. She had an idea. Brite Bomber unattached the shoulder pad from the ninja suit and strapped it to her's. The symbol of Hybrid's clan, the brood, looked more menacing than ever. Just a bit of some purple and pink paint would make it for perfectly. Brite Bomber thought. She rushed back down the stairs to Drift and Hybrid, who were sitting on the couch. Drift got up. "There has to be some way to stop this war, right?" Drift asked. Hybrid stared at Drift. "At the moment, no." Hybrid replied. Drift's eyes widened. Brite Bomber looked to the ground. Hybrid was worried too. You could see the emotion through his mask.

**********

Lynx was checking out all the places that got covered by the new tropical biome. Club Shotgun was affected a bit. Lynx stared at Club Shotgun that was temporarily closed because of what happened. There is a few palm trees next to it. One of them going through a hole in the stone wall, and out of the glass roof. Lynx was proceeding into the forest until a crash was heard from inside of Club Shotgun, followed by noises of footsteps. Lynx paused. She turned to Club Shotgun. She walked up to it with caution. Lynx pulled out an SMG. She slowly walked up to Club Shotgun's entrance. Lynx took in a deep breath, and exhaled. Lynx kicked down the door. As soon as that happened. BANG, BANG. The sound of dual pistols went off and both of them hit Lynx. The bullets fell to the ground, doing no damage. "Oh thank god, you're on Blue team." A voice said. "My name is Luxe, the guy over in the corner is Master Key." Luxe pointed at a man with a golden tiger mask on with a green and red hoodie with black tiger stripes on the sleeves. Luxe was an African American woman in her 20's. She wore gold and black clothing and had a nose piercing. Lynx didn't respond. She was hyperventilating. "Sorry if I scared the shit outta you. I'm aggressive." Luxe apologized. Lynx shook her head, bringing her self back to reality. "What's your name?" Luxe asked. "My name is Lynx." Lynx replied. "Hey, um, what are you and Master Key doing here?" "Making this place our base... And something else because we were alone." Luxe blushed. "That's enough details." Master Key said, studying a piece of metal. "Wanna help?" Luxe asked, tossing a piece of metal at Lynx. She caught it with one hand, then slammed it into the ground. Luxe smiled. "We're gonna be working on renovating this place the entire day." Luxe said. Lynx, Luxe, and Master Key began turning what's left of Club Shotgun into a base. After hours of working, Lynx sat down onto the a stage, next to one of the stripper poles. Luxe collapsed into Master Key's lap. "Holy shit, that took awhile." Luxe said. Master Key nodded, getting ready to sleep. Master Key put his hand on Luxe's cheek. Luxe closed her eyes, quickly falling asleep.