Training

Today is the first day of training ugh.

"Y'all get dressed, and Ivy don't wear anyone else's closes do you boo!" Jin yelled from downstairs. "Ughhhhhh" I lazily got out of bed, I was definitely not ready for today.

I decided on just wearing my black ripped jeans, sneakers, grey crop top with black tank top under and my mint green beats headphones. As I walked downstairs I noticed it was quiet, to quiet.

I walked in the kitchen there was no sign of life. "The fuck" I said. I then walked into the living room and noticed everyone ready to go with their eyes fixated on the television. "Um guys" I said walking in. "Omo child look" RM said. I then looked at the TV screen it was hold on what?! Pictures of me and Jisung and the captions read, 'Stray kids Jisung and Bts adopted daughter now dating?!' How did they get these pictures. "Hey don't worry about it, it was bound to get out now let's all drive you both to the studio you'll be at" Suga said giving me a gummy smile. "Thanks Appa" I said smiling. "Omo my baby" Jimin said crying. "Excuse me I gave birth to her" Jin said. "Not awww" Taehyung said. "Wanna bet" Jin said. This resulted in a huge argument. "Hold up bitches!!" Me and Fara yelled. "You are our Appas" Fara said pointing to Suga, Hobi Jungkook, and RM. "And you are our Eommas" I said pointing to Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin. "Now can we get going we got work to do" Fara said. We then all left and headed toward the studio.

-there-
We finally arrived at the studio and the boys let us out, we were on our own now.....great.

We walked in and Fara told the lady at the front desk what we were here for she then directed us to the room titled 'introductions' we walked in and were greated by our manager Hyan and some petite looking females. "Ah finally you both have arrived" Hyan spoke. "This is your new group, I know we were suppose to do some training and stuff but the company has already worked with these females and they know you both are good anyways" he said with a smile. 'Great less work' I thought to myself.

"Well here let's do some introductions shall we" Hyan said. "Hello I'm Park Aliyah my stage name is Ali, I'm a vocalist and also the oldest in this group." She said. She had short brown hair, it was kinda pretty but I know how this company works and 100 dollars on it she's gonna have to dye it. The next girl then stepped forward, "Hello I'm Jung Rehina, my stage name is Rei I'm the lead dancer and I'm a rapper,  I'm also the second youngest." She said. She had black hair, not to dark but not to light. I knew she would also probably have it dyed.

It was now our turn to introduce ourselves, great. Fara went first. "Hello my name is Fara and my stage name is Jade, I'm a rapper and I'm the second oldest in this group, I'm also the leader of this group." She said Fara had brown hair with pink tips right now but wait ugh now it's my turn fun. I stepped forward and began my introduction "Hello I'm Ivy and my stage name is Vea, I'm a vocalist but also rapper, I'm the visual and I'm the maknae" my hair was a snow cap color. I then bowed to our new members and then Hyan came forward. "Alright ladies since you somewhat know each other, it's now time for practice" he said. "You will all work on your skills and together you will need to have a song and Choreography done by next week that's when you'll debut" he said with a smile. "Good luck" those were his finale words before he left. "Okay guys so let's get to work" Fara said and we all got to doing something.

-time skip-
We finally finished. Finished the Choreography and the musical piece, it actually fits well perfectly together. Ali and Rei are also really fun it feels like I've known them forever.

"Alright girls I've heard you finished, that's great and it only took you four days incredible!" Our manager Jessika said yeah now me and Fara have two managers. "Since you are done now we just have to up your style and change some hair why don't we" she said with a smile. "Um hair changes?" Ali questioned. "Uh you should have already known this they will color it honey" Rei said. "Oh um okay" Ali said. Me and Rei kinda clicked like puzzle pieces in a way and the same for Ali and Fara.

"Alright everyone follow me" Jessika said. We then walked into room B which was where the hair treatment took place. "Alright hmm Fara go purple, not dark but light, pastel even" Jessika said Fara nodded and walked to her stylist. "Hmm Ali go pink, bright pink" She said. "Yassss!" Ali screamed with a huge smile on her face. "This kid" Rei said to me I just laughed Ali was the oldest but she didn't always act like it, kinda like Jin. "Rei go red kinda dark but not to dark" Jessika said. Rei then went to her stylist. "Okay hmm Ivy go dark blue kinda like Cyan but do an Ombré, with Cyan at top and fade it to teal." She said I nodded and walked to my stylist which was right beside Rei.

-time skip-
My hair was finally done and omo I loved it. "Fabulous" Rei said to me. "Please yours looks better" I said.

-debut day-
It was now the day of our Debution and I was kinda excited. We were already filming and today it would be released, I heard that a lot of people were eager to know more about the new group since they already saw our pictures and concept trailor.

"Omg guys it's uploaded and already has a thousand views" Ali said. We were now all in a dorm together, it wasn't to big but still kinda nice. Ali and Fara shared a room while me and Rei shared the other "Dang I look hot" Fara said making us all laugh. "We all look really good to be honest" Rei said. My phone then rang and I checked to see who it was. "Guys Jessikas calling" I said then picked it up. "Hello" I answered. "Hi guys so look a lot of people love the video and I got y'all an interview tomorrow on 'To much'" she said. "Omg really?!" We all said. "Yup now get some rest you have a big day tomorrow" she said and hung up we then all went to bed tomorrow will be fun.