Christmas

"Aghhh you idiot how the fuck can you not put on a tree topper?" Suga said to Taehyung. "Well at least I can reach" Tae replied. Suga grunts. After we finished the tree we all sat down to just have a little snack. "You are not allowed to have one until I finish my knock knock joke" Jin said. "I don't have a choice, do i?" Suga said. "Knock knock" Jin said. "It's open" Suga said. There was a silence for a little while until Jin just handed Suga the plate of cookies and walked to the kitchen to make lunch.

-time skip a bit-
"Hey toss me my keys" Hoseok said. A whole Christmas tree came crashing threw landing beside Hoseok. "I SAID KEYS" he yelled. "Oh I thought you said Christmas tree" Jungkook replied. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I ASK FOR A CHRISTMAS TREE" Hoseok asked. "Good one" I whispered to Jungkook as we high fived and just walked out. "Wait hold up guys let's head down town to see the lights before it gets to crowded" RM said. We all hopped in the van and sat in our normal seats:

3rd row: Me, Taehyung, and Kook
2nd row:Yoongi, Jimin, and Hobi
Front: Fara, RM, and Jin

We were all chatting like normal and there was a little mumble on the radio. Jin turned up the radio and said, "OH,YEAH THIS IS MY JAM" "unlike Jimins because he has none" me and kook say jokingly. 'You don't know your beautiful' the song sang. It was beautiful by one direction. "Wait hold on it just said I don't know I'm beautiful?" Jin said. "Um yeah" RM said. "Um excuse me, Mr.Harry Styles, but I know I'm beautiful" Jin said imaginary hair flips. "I am worldwide handsome, now get this music off before Harry Styles becomes no more." We turn off the radio because we arrived at the lights. "Omg these are so cool" Fara said while pointing at some pretty neat lights. "Those are lit.... get it" Fara said laughing. "Dang gurl. Yas queen slay" Jin said. We parked the car because there was a lot of traffic so we decided to walk through the lights.

-time skip-
"That,was so fun" RM said. "That was cool" Jimin said. "Hey,what's that?" Me and Kook said pointing at the last house. "It looks like a murder simulator, like those things for halloween, I think they just,didn't put theirs up yet" Suga said. "Ooo I want to go" Jin said. "This will be funny" I said quietly. The owner let Jin go ahead and do it. He picked home invasion. *ring ring* *ring ring* Jin picks up phone, "hello" Jin said. "I see you" the killer said. Complete silence for around a minute until Jin said, "Do I look good?" After we heard that we thanked the owner of the home and just left, Jin was still trailing behind because he was still in the simulator when we were walking away. Apparently he died because out of all the weapons laid out he picked a banana.

-at the dorm-
"Jungkook.....Ivy?" RM asked. "Yes" we replied. "Why are y'all laying under,the christmas tree?" He asked. "Because we are a present to all of you" we said. "Oh you go, YASSSS MA'AM" Jin and Fara yelled from the other room.

-time skip to dinner-
Everyone was quiet...... for once and then Hoseok finally spoke up. "I finally came over my fear of ghosts" He said. "Ha ha really sure" me and Jungkook whispered to each other. "Yeah wait to go, finally getting in the spirit" RM said. "AGHHH WHERE, I'M A DAY OF SUNSHINE DON'T TAKE AWAY MY LIFE, TAKE SUGA HE HAS NO SOUL" Hoseok yelled. "Told you he wasn't over it" I whispered to Jungkook. "Wait hold up how's that getting in the spirit?" Fara asked RM. He just shrugged. It was silent again. "Wait hold the fucking phone, you would sacrifice me? You bitch" Suga said to Hobi. "Hold those potatoes" Fara said. Me and Jungkook ran and grabbed the sack of potatoes out of the kitchen. "How would you like them? Mashed or fried" we asked. "I'd like mine ghosted" Jimin said. "Aghhh ghost, where? IN A POTATO!?!" Hoseok yelled. We all laughed so hard that Fara fell out of her chair and that was our normal Christmas with Bts.

Well not really normal, but you know

Sorry for updating so late and I know my dates are so messed up through this thing, but please just roll,with it😂