Interview

It was time for the interview we all got up pretty early and got dressed in our normal styles. Jessika came and picked us up and we were on our way to 'to much'  this will be so fun.

-time skip-
We were now there. "Alright guys we go on in 5 everyone ready" a man asked. "Yup all good" Fara said. We then walked on stage and sat down. And now we were live. "Hello fellow 'to much' watchers today we have the new debuted group called Mischievous Children." Michael said. We then all introduced ourselves. "Alright well I know y'all just debuted yesterday but you are already becoming popular you even have a fan base called 'out loud' named after y'alls first song and they have already started group ships" Michael said laughing. "Yeah it's been so fun" Ali said. "Ivy sit down" Fara said. "I'm sorry but I feel energized" I said jumping up and down. "Oh no I'm pretty sure that's the coffee speaking" Rei said earning a few laughs. "Ooo who are the ships?" Ali questioned. "Well there is Alra which is Ali and Fara and then Revy which is Ivy and Rei." Michael spoke. "Yeah babe come shit down" Rei said lowering her voice making her sound 'manly' "hey how come you get to be the man?" I asked which made literally everyone start laughing.

-time skipper-
It was now the end of the interview and it was actually really fun. My group is amazing and I'm so glad that I got them as members.

"Hey guys we should watch a movie tonight" Fara said. "Yeah we should" Ali said. "Yes ma'am leader ma'am" I said while me and Rei both put our hand up like we were doing an Army stance. "No wonder you to are shipped" Fara said laughing.

We then arrived at the dorm deciding what movie to watch,  we finally all decided on watching 'fighting with my family' I heard it was good so why not. Me and Rei then went and fixed popcorn and some drinks.

"Ooo dang she just fricken choke slammed him" Fara said. "I don't think he's gonna be able to walk after that" Ali said. "That seems like something I could do" Rei said. "Hmm probably" I replied.

The movie finally ended and Ali was in tears she even said and I quote, "that was the best movie ever so inspiring" once she said that I literally turned to Rei and put my finger toward my mouth like I was about to throw up.

"Hey guys y'all ready for bed?" Fara asked us. "Of course you don't have to ask me twice" Ali said. "You ready Ivy?" Rei asked me. "Yeah but do we have plans tomorrow?" I asked. "Nope free day" Ali said. "Sweet" Rei replied. "Alright well y'all want to come with me and Fara to hang with our dadssss bts?" I asked. "Uh sure why not" Rei replied. "Wait you have more than one dad how does that work?" Ali questioned. "Actually three moms and four dads" Fara said. "Dangggggg big family one oh one" Rei said.

"Bed time" Fara said. "But what? why" Rei asked. "Um bish have you checked the time it's 3am" Fara said. "alright whatever" Rei said. We then all went to bed, finally some rest.

-time skip-
It was now morning time and we were all getting dressed to head over to the boys dorm. I couldn't wait I haven't really seem them lately.

"Let's go girl Hyans here" Fara yelled. We all ran downstairs and headed to the van. Once we got in we all greeted Hyan. Once we arrived at the boys dorm Hyan let us in "Thank you Hyan" Ali said. "You're welcome" he replied. We then walked in omo it was crazy.

Jin cooking, RM trying to help but failing, Jungkook running from Jimin trying to kill him, Suga watching tv with Jhope, and V wait where is V. "hey guys we are home" I said. Everyone stopped what they were doing and ran to us asking us so many questions. "Oooo I see you brought friends" Jin said. "yes these are our band mates Rei and Ali" I said. I then saw V crawling from under a table.... that's where he was. "Guys shut the door it's cold" he said. "Oh my bad" Ali said we all walked in futher into the house and shut the door.

-time skip-
We all were having so much fun that time flew by so fast. "Hey guys y'all should get going back home I know it's only 4pm but I think y'all should go do something on your own for a bit since y'all just debutted, you don't get these rest days often" Jin said. "Yeah ya don't" Suga said. "alright thank you Eomma" I said to Jin. Me and Fara then hugged everyone and said goodbye. "Love you guys" we said. "love you too, bye" they all said and with that we left.

-the next day-
"Guys we have another free day, bighit is planning something to do with us and their new group" Ali said. "Alright well I'm gonna go hang with my sister Lisa" Rei said. "Oh yeah didn't you say she was from blackpink?" Ali asked. "yup" Rei replied. "Yeah it's funny how all of us have at least someone famous in our family" Fara said. "Yeah me and Fara have bts as our parents" I said. "I have Lisa from blackpink as my sister and Jackson from got7 as my cousin" Rei said laughing. "My older brother is Jae park from day6 and Soobin from txt is my other brother" Ali said. "Wait who's txt?" Rei asked. "Oh did y'all not know" Ali said laughing. "know what?" we all questioned. "well bighit is debuting another boy group and they debuted March 4th" Ali said. "I'm pretty sure your parents already know" Ali said pointing to me and Fara. "Well I guess we will find out today" I said. Me and Fara then left to the boys dorm.

-there-
"hey peeps did y'all hears about this txt?" Fara asked the boys. "yeah we found out like forever ago" RM said laughing. "And you didn't bother to tell us" I said giving them an icy glare. "ooo damn I felt that" Suga said holding his heart making Jimin laugh. "But for real why didn't we get to know" Fara asked. "Well Hyan and everyone at bighit are planning on you all hanging with txt and doing a collaboration to get you all a bit bigger you could say" RM said. "alright whatever" I said rolling my eyes.