Hehmm

This is like a part 2 of the last chapter so it's still at the award ceremony

I then turned around to just watch the performance because I.N. and Han started arguing about God knows what. I just started watching the performance and it was at blackpink performing right now.

I then felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around and was greeted by all of Stray Kids looking at me. Hmm wonder why? "What's up guys?" I said with a worried smile. "Ummm hey Han just like wanted to know um like ABRAHAM LINCOLN" Seungmin said. "This is not history" Woojin said. "I think he meant twenty seven" Changbin said. "This isn't math either" Felix said. "Oh shit I failed science" Lee Know said. "No you didn't, don't mind him" Bang Chan said. "Well if it's reading then I don't know where the comma goes" I.N. said. "You haven't even graduated yet so haha" Woojin said. "We are getting off topic guys" Bang Chan said. "Oh right" they all said. "Um well you see....." Seungmin said. "Okay your obviously bad at this" Hyunjin said patting him on the back. "Han lost oreo!!!!" I.N. said. "Well that's one way to get your point across" Felix said.

"That's cute I can't believe y'all still play that" I said laughing. "Well what do you say?" I.N. asked. "Hmm let me say isn't your company strict" I asked. "Yeah but I got it" Bang Chan said cracking his knuckles. "Well then of course" I said. "Ooo you got yourselves a lady" Seungmin said. "Wait she said yes?" Changbin said. "Ha you owe me $50" Lee Know said. "Ahh man dang it" Changbin said getting out his wallet.

-time skip to end of awards-
It was now the end of the award ceremony and I just spent the time laughing and talking with Stray Kids. "Hey um so are we considered ya know dating?" Han said. "Um yes if that's what you want" I said. "Oh well of course! I mean yeah if your okay with that" he said. "Yes I'm fine with it I wouldn't have said yes if otherwise" I said laughing. "True" he replied.

We were now all walking out to our cars and I was walking to our limo until Jisung stopped me *jisung is Han's real name* "Yes?" I asked. "Oh well before you go I was wondering if we could exchange numbers so we could hang out and stuff" he said. "Of course" I said handing him my phone and he did the same to me. I added in my number and gave his phone back. "Oh and you might want to talk to your manager about the whole dating thing make sure it's okay" I said. "Yeah you do that to" he said and we then said our goodbyes.

-car ride home-
" ivys got a boy-ckr nfk" Jhope started singing. "Hold on what did I hear?" Jungkook asked. "Nothing Kookie" I said with a reassuring smile. I then uncovered Hobi's mouth biggest mistake of my life might I add, "Ivy gots a boyfriend!" Jhope screamed. "Wait?" Everyone said Jin slammed on brakes. Everyone's eyes were now on me. "Ha yeah about that I need to talk to Hyan about that" I said with a smile. "So is it true?" Suga asked. "Um yes" I said. "When did it happen?" Tae asked. "Award ceremony" I replied. "Omg we are so happy for you" everyone chimed except Jungkook. "Awww what's wrong babe mad that our child is all grown up" Tae said to Kookie with a little pout. "Mmm it's fine but if he hurts you I swear I will murder him with Jimin's plush toys and Yoongi's sarcasm. Then I will write on his toom stone 'messed with the wrong girl'" he said. "Well dang" RM said. "Speaking of Jimin where is he?" Fara asked. "I knew it was awfully quite in here!" Jin yelled. "Wait hold on? He actually isn't in here" I said.

"We left him at the award ceremony" we all screamed and then Jin yanked that car around and went full speed.

-got him-
We arrived back at the award ceremony and noticed Jimin at the snack machine. "Y'all left me didn't you?" He asked. "Nooooo" we all started saying. "Yup we did" Suga. "Wait where did you get the money to buy all that?" Jungkook asked pointing at all the stuff Jimin bought. "Your wallet" Jimin said. "Ahhh you little scum" Jungkoook said running after Jimin, "Your short legs won't carry you far!" Jungkook yelled. "They'll carry me far enough" Jimin said. "Yoongi help me" Jimin said jumping into Suga's arms. "Don't touch my bitch" Suga said. "Whatever just remember I know where you sleep at night" Jungkook said to Jimin then walked away.

"Don't get so fired up the short ones are the hardest to deal with." Tae said to Kookie. "Heyyyyyy!!" Me and Jimin yelled. "What you both are the tiniest here so of course they mean you" Fara said. "But I'm taller than Suga hyung" Jimin said in a whine. "No you're not" Suga said. "Yes I am" Jimin replied. "I said no you're not!" Suga said in a 'I'll kill you' tone. "Oh I mean you're taller than me, me and ivy are the smallest" Jimin replied. "Thought so" Suga said then walked away.

-time skip to back home-
We got back to the dorms and apparently RM set up a meeting with me and Hyan in about an hour, so I took a shower since I was all sweaty from the performance at the ceremony.

-time skip to meeting-
"Ahhh ivy you're here, come sit down and we can chat" Hyan said once I knocked. "So I heard about you and Jisung from Stray Kids." Hyan said. "Yes?" I replied. "Is it true?" He asked. "Um well yeah" I said. "Great!!" He said clapping. "Wait great!? I thought you were gonna chop off my head or something" I said. "No, see now hun because of this we will also have stray kids fans checking out our group. You and Jisung can do some duets and stuff also a photo shoot. You'll be the biggest couple since G-easy and Halsey" he said clapping even more. "But that's in America" I said. "Nobody cares and now I already talked to Jisung's manager and he's fine with the idea so now we will make it official to the public tomorrow, now go get some rest see you then, oh and also both of your groups will also be there because they both our doing separate photo shoots as a whole group" Hyan said. I then left and thought about what tomorrow brings, this will be fun.