Aghhh

-at the dorm-
It was around 3pm on a Friday we were all chilling and having fun until we heard the door ring and to our surprise Hyan walked in. "Hello guys, I have great news!" He said excited. "The fans loved seeing you all on TV and they want to see more of y'all so called family" he said. "What Are you getting at?" Suga asked standing up. "Well we will start filming different videos of you all completing challenges and games and things like that" Hyan replied. "And...?" Jhope said. "Our first video will be today, meet me at the zoo at 6pm, see you there" Hyan said as he walked out the door. "Well I guess we best be getting ready" RM said.

-time skip to 6pm-
We arrived at the zoo and we saw a lady standing at the entrance. She greeted us and showed us to a bus. She told us to get on because we were gonna go on a 'tour'. As we walked on the bus I noticed cameras situated everywhere. I'm guessing they are actually recording all of this. The bus finally stopped after who knows how long and we noticed we were around the camel part. "Wow is that a real camel!?" Jungkook said pointing out the window. "Well of course that would look like a human to you" Suga said looking out the window also. The bus driver mysteriously got off and then came back on in around 10 minutes. "Help....i need help with this" he said running on to the bus. He went and grabbed Jhope and led him out the door. Once they left I heard Jimin scream. "AGGHHHH" Jimin screamed pointing out the window. "What is it" Jin said while looking out the window. And suddenly Jin jumped up and landed in RM's lap and started screaming to. We all looked to see what it was and I guess this video wasn't for a tour it was about.......Zombies

We all saw Jhope running and screaming until he climbed back onto the bus. "Hobi your missing a shoe" V said trying not to laugh. "Well I could care less when the undead is after me" Hobi said out of breathe. Suddenly Hyan stepped on the bus and explained to us that this video was gonna be about us facing zombies trying to get tickets. "Y'all first challenge will be to get a paper off of certain zombies backs, this paper has a letter on it and this will determine you all's teams." Hyan said. We all stepped off the bus and zombies approached. Hobi was scared and tried to hide behind Jungkook the whole time. A zombie came up to Suga and he got into a boxing format which made us giggle. After a lot of running and crap we finally decided the teams.

Team A: Jungkook, V, and me
Team B: Suga, RM, and Fara
Team C: Jin, Jimin, and Jhope

"Excuse me" Jungkook said passing one of the zombies. "Sorry for bothering you" Me and Tae said while bowing. Meanwhile Team B were being let's just say special. "Do you think they'll notice?" RM said. "Of course they'll notice! But maybe at least they'll leave us alone" Suga said. "I look like a whole roll of toilet paper" Fara said applying more. "Um more like 2 whole rolls" RM said throwing some more on her. And then of course Team C.... "AGHHHHHHHH" Jhope screamed pushing Jimin down. A zombie came crawling toward them. "You would sacrifice me, I can't believe you" Jimin said getting up. "You're right I'm sorry I should have pushed Jin down, his broad shoulders would have kept the zombies from coming after us.....well until after they eat him" Jhope replied making Jin have the what the actual bro look on his face.

We all were went to different paths to try and get tickets. Team A got the most because we just ignored the zombies and went through and got the tickets. Team B was okay because they weren't as scared but in the end they dressed as zombies and acted as if they were ones. Team C didn't get many because they spent the whole time screaming.

"Is it over yet" Jhope said panting. "Nope" I said as calm as possible. Hyan then walked up and started talking about one last challenge. "There will be one last challenge to decide the winner" he spoke. "What is it, let's just get it over with" Jimin said. "Freeze tag!" Hyan said.  He then explained the rules and then we took off. Jhope just hid the whole time and screamed the times he wasn't hiding. I looked over and saw him and I started laughing. "I'm coming to unfreeze you bestie!" Jimin screamed to V. Jimin then unfreezed V and then a zombie came up. Tae acted as if he was still frozen but the zombie caught on to his plan. Which was indeed hilarious. Jimin then screamed the same thing to Jungkook and once he unfrozen Jungkook, he was frozen again. "Why does this always happen to me?" Jungkook said laughing at himself. Jimin was finally frozen but an envelope was right beside him he scooted to it and grabbed it a zombie looked at him creepily. "Um don't worry I'm frozen the box is just right here so...." Jimin said opening the envelope. "Damn it!" He said. "There is nothing" Jimin said throwing down the paper. "Language..." the zombie said softly. "Just shut it, I give up with the 'good behaviour trick" Jimin replied.

Jin was just walking around and then a zombie started approaching him slowly. "Don't even..." He said making the zombie back off. "Well maybe I am the actual 'king'" he said to himself.

-time skip 30 minutes-
The bell rang which meant the game was over. "FINALLY!!" we could all hear Jhope scream as he appeared crawling out from under a bench. We all met where Hyan was in the middle of the zoo. "It is time to tally up our wins" he said to the camera. We counted the ticket for first the team match.

Team A: first place with 11 tickets
Team B: second with 6 tickets
Team C: last with 3 tickets

He then asked us each how many tickets we got individually.

Jin: 8, Suga: 0, Jhope: 2, RM: 3, Jimin: 5, V: 3, Jungkook: 0, me: 6, and fara: 5.

"Oh wow Jhope actually got something" Suga said. "You can't even be talking hyung, you got none" Jhope replied holding up a big fat zero. "Yeah Suga, what were you doing?" RM asked. "I was unfreezing people the whole time" Suga replied. "And what about you Jungkook?" RM asked. "I was frozen the whole time and Yoongi you never unfrozen me!" Jungkook said. "Yes I did, you probably just forget" Suga replied. "Ooo Yoongi is picking favourites" V said looking him. "Shut up already, can we go home now I'm tired" Suga said. As he was talking he didn't realize a zombie slowly creep up behind him, I didn't realize it either, but everyone else did and they decided not to warn us. "Rawr!" It said. "AGHHHH" me and Yoongi screamed causing us to run. "Forget it I'm walking home" Suga said grabbing me to come with him. "They'll be back" Jin spoke.

-15 minutes later-
"Okay fine we realized it was a long walk, but can we at least all go home now?" Yoongi said. "Yeah I'm getting tired as well" Fara said. "Well let's go ahead and go then" RM said.