Live while were young - Chapter 3

It'd be great If you could leave a comment when you read this? 

Please :3

um yeah so, hope you like it tell me what you think xoxox

______________________________________________________________________________

Jaz's P.O.V.

I changed into my pj's and slipped on my slippers. They were heading over in a half hour. We were watching 'The woman in black' and paranormal activity 1, 2 and 3. 

"Oi, no touching!" Liam yelled from the kitchen as I stole a bit of popcorn from the bowl.

"Sorry popcorn police, want some help making the pancakes?" 

"Um, yeah go for it, give this one a flip for me?"

"Okay here goes" I was hopeless at flipping pancakes! "HOOPLA!"

The pancake sored into the air and....got stuck to the celing.

"HEY GUYS!" We heard a shout from the lounge

"In the kitchen!" Liam replyed not taking hs eyes off the pancake that seemed to be slowly peeling off. 

"Haha! what happened?" Harry asked as the four boys looked up to the celing.

Just as he finished laughing the pancake fell down and landed on the plate that was sitting on the kitchen side.

"well okay then..." Louis said through a smirk 

"That was pretty cool!" Niall said.

NIALL SPOKE! His irish accent even more beautiful than I had imagined.

"Earth to Jaz?! Lets go watch the movie!" Liam said snapping his fingers in my face.

"Oh right, yeah lets go, woman in black right?"I replyed

"You bet" Zayn said.

The movie menu came up and I got chills through my spine, I was laying on the floor next to Harry and Liam. Liam wrapped him arm round me and I started to munch on the popcorn.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harrys P.O.V. 

I knew Niall had feelings for her, It was cute. Jaz was a great girl and we were becomeing good friends, I just needed Niall to talk to her. 

"Im, gonna get a drink anyone else want one?" Niall declared

"yes please!" Everyone else chanted

"Cool, gimmie a sec" He replyed

"Ill help!" I yelled after him

I followed him into the kitchen and stared at him with a knowing look on my face. He looked confused..

"What?" He asked

"I know Niall, I know.."I replyed

"You know what exactly?" He said pouring some milkshake

"I know that you like her man"

He paused,and put the milkshake bottle down, he looked up and me and frowned.

"How?" he asked

"Its obvious bro! well to me any way! you have to talk to her!"

"okay maybe I do...but I cant just talk to her what do I say?"

"When we go back to the lounge take my place next to her, and comfort her when she gets scared crack a joke or two and just make friends! thats a starting point! Go on go for it! I said to him feeling like a love doctor.

"okay, yeah your right! thanks Hazza!"he said grabbing a few drinks and walking back to the lounge

He took my seat next to Jaz and handed her her drink. She said a sweet "Thank you Niall" and he blushed and said "Your welcome". I crashed next to Zayn and continued watching the movie. Niall and Jaz seemed to be getting along fine as far as I could see so I started to pay attention to the screaming woman on the screen. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Jaz's P.O.V. 

Niall was talking to me all of a sudden? He sat next to me and we watched the movie together, he cracked a few jokes about my shivering and screaming, he was funny. 

The film finished and I was shaking, I loved scary films but I always got really scared! haha Im a whoos! 

"Im gonna hit the loo guys be right back, wait for me!" I said getting up 

"Okay have fun Jaz haha" Louis said after me

Once I had done in the loo, I came out and the boys were talking about me?

"Niall likes your friend Liam!" Harry blurted out as if he had been keeping it in all day.

"Harry!?" Niall said after looking hurt

"OoOoOoO does someone have a crush?" I heard Zayn tease

"Awww, Ni, I knew it! Liam cooed

"Okay whatever, guys shut up before she comes back!" Niall said worriedly

I waiting here for a second so it didnt look like I was listening to their conversation. Niall liked me? Maybe thats why he was being so weird when we first met! I decided to think about this another time and went back.

"I have returned" I said and jumped back into my place next to Niall, he laughed at my greeting and Liam slipped in the 'Paranormal activity' disc.

Louis played the movie and I started to drift to sleep, Good job I brushed my teeth in the bathroom!

__________________________________________________________________________

Niall's P.O.V. 

Great.

Now everyone knows, I just hope that she doesn't find out, it'll be embarrassing!

She had fallen asleep, she looked like and angel.

I had butterflys just watching her.

Starting to drift off myself I couldnt stop thinking about her.

___________________________________________________________________________

wow I'm posting alot today...Im just so board...

leave your comments please Im begging you, I need to know if its okay! 

love you guys seeyaa!xoxoxo