Live while were young - Chapter 10

Kimberlys P.O.V.

I wandered out of the hotel lobby with Eleanor. Once outside I could spot Chelsie walking down the street in her pink hoodie and high shorts but because I was to focussed on her, I ended up crashing into a girl who was standing directly infront of me, "Watch where your going!" She shouted at me.

"Im sorry!" I yelled after her.

We kept walking and lost her in the crowd. I was left with just Eleanor for company. 

"Oh...shes gone" She murmered

I didnt actually know her very well. So this was a tad awkward.

"Shall we walk back to the hotel?" I said giving up already.

"Hmm, yeah we should get help and send out a search party if she doesnt come back." Eleanor said to me smiling.

We dodge the busy high street and take a back alley to get to the hotel. We were just chatting about random things until Eleanor stops, dead in her tracks.

“What’s the matter?” I ask and Eleanor puts a finger to her lips and leads me to the wall on the other side.

“Huh?” Eleanor points and I trace her figure to two men dressed in black and girl dressed in a pink hoodie and purple shorts.

“That’s Chelsie!” I squeal and Eleanor hushes me to silence.

“It looks dodgey, we need to watch to see what is going on.” Eleanor says to me.

For the next few minutes, Eleanor and I stay flat against the wall, hoping not to be spotted by these mysterious men. They lift Chelsie up and over a wall into a house garden and keep muttering words to her, but in a strong American accent so I have no idea what they are saying. I can hear some small squeaks from the other side of the high wall and the men yell to Chelsie to shut up. 

"What the hell has she got herself into!?" I whisper to Eleanor.

"God knows" She whispered back

After a while an orange bag is chucked over the wall and I can hear Chelsie's faint voice going, “Help me up!” but the two men grab the orange bag and make a dash for it, running down the alley with the bag clamped under their arms. Eleanor signals for us to head to the wall and I give her a leg up so she can see on the other side.

“Chelsie?” she calls softly and Chelsie doesn’t respond. I pull myself up onto the wall too so I am now sitting on top of it. 

“What are you doing?” Eleanor questions and Chelsie shakes her head in distress and places it in her hands.

“I was going to the café to calm down when they grabbed me and gagged me, saying if I didn’t do what they said, I would get cut. And they showed the knives in their pockets to prove it.” she sobs and I watch her mascara run down her cheeks.

The garden actually goes down so far, below the normal level of the ground so Chelsie is a small spec when we look at her.

“They told me to steal their cash, they practically pushed me down here and-“ she starts crying dramatically and she is making such a loud noise it’s unreal. I roll onto my front and try to hang as low as I can to try and hook my fingers on Chelsies to pull her up, but it’s useless she is so far down.

“We’ll get you out. I’ll call Jaz.” Eleanor says and pulls out her phone but it slides between her fingers like butter and falls down beside Chelsie, smashing and cracking.

“MY BLACKBERRY!” She screams.

“It’s broke. Like I broke Harry’s Phone.” Chelsie whispers and a new fresh bunch of tears form around her eyes.